Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So now that I've been smoking for a little while...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Lukvier, Jul 2, 2010.

1. I've decided I want to go the healthier route and buy a vaporizer. Just wondering what kind of vape you guys would recommend...I'm looking for something within a $50-100 range. Thanks.

2. Browse the grasscity shop. Im sure you can find something.
    And if you dont have a bong get one.
    I've never had the fortune of hitting one. :(

Blaze it! :D

3. MFLB all the way man. Lifetime warranty too, you won't regret it, especially if you're ever looking for real stealth while smoking.

I'd be willing to put money that if used properly, you probably couldn't tell if someone was smoking between the back seat and front seat inside a car. Seriously, this thing is stealth.

PM me if you need more info, or just search here. Plenty of satisfied customers.

4. Mflb for the win

5. Yeah for your price range the magic flight launch box is a great vaporizer.

Go for it! You won't regret it.

6. Got to agree with the above 3 posts, got mine a week ago or more I dunno but I fucking love this little thing. 'Tis a blessing, been high ever since I got it and it saves weed like the bad ass mother fucker it is.

7. Yea but I'd go to fuckcombustion.com and check their sellers thread, lots of discount coupons and free stuff you can get

8. I've heard amazing things about the magic flight launch box

I have a "normal" vape that is of decent quality. It hasn't failed me yet, and I only paid $70 almost a year ago. It's got a temperature button on it so you can put it to what temp needed. It's a wooden-ish box with the heating source in the middle, and the whip and everything.

Not amazing quality, but I'd give a look at vaporizers similar to this