Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So no one else has ever smoked "Chop" Before???????

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Hashmouf, Sep 12, 2008.

1. what is the difference between that and adding tobacco to a bowl?

2. The technique of smoking, the bong and the way it is prepared.

3. I will post a how to thread later, once I get my bong built. I will also explain how to build the bong properly.

4. smoking chop to me is freebasing cocaine

5. Wow you are way off....

6. well he is referring to moles, described by the way the bowl is packed...like this...

tobacco
    weed
    tobacco
    weed
    bottom of bowl
    downstem

the tobacco, being brown, is like a mole in the bowl. it gives you a quick hitting high (literally right when you exhale), that lasts about 10 minutes, then it mellows out to a normal high. sounds very similar to chop.

7. Thanks for the explanation..... Yeah its completely different in method, but sounds similar in effect.

8. I've smoked a spliff once and I enjoyed it, I don't smoke cigarettes by themselves ever though. Sounds interesting hashmouf. Can't wait to see your finished bamboo bong.

9. I have noticed a lot of post like that in the forums and.. wtf i have never mixed tobacco with weed in my blunts, usually just dump the swisher tobacco once its split.

10. Yeah this shit blows the doors off a tobacco laced joint( I dont call them spliffs since it is inaccurate) Taste and high is much better then a tobacco laced joint. But yeah it will be a nice piece.

11. why is "spliff" inaccurate? i thought that was weed mixed wid tobacco????

dont really get why people mix it up. i mean i guess it saves herb... but im trying to NOT be addicted to cigs...

12. YES i have done this about three times with my bud cody and we called it by the same exact name and did it on a wooden chopping board. haha what a coincidence

13. mole, mixie bowl, zorbs....they originated in mendocino county and they fuck you up. very fun.

the method you described sounds very spritual and cool, i'd like to try it one day.
    :hello:

14. that's pretty dope.

15. lol live in south east china and all the weed that dealers have is always chop, so i grow my own ( my job is skateboarding so something like tobacco is a no go for me) and i not only have a couple of bamboo bongs myself but i see them all the time in villages. Bamboo bong dont just hit great, they hit natural, but if u make one on ur own, put some time into it and make a good one

16. That sounds like it may be a little harsh on the throat, I have smoked spliffed bowls and it's a mother fucker on the lungs.

I smoke cigarettes and spliff every joint because it's the norm across Europe.

I'd still like to try chop though, sounds cool.

17. Hahaah me and my friend smoke chop everyday it was the first thing i smoked when i started smoking weed. we use to use a Gatorade bottle, A bic pen steam, and a cable bit from cable cords....< those were the days. were older now and we still use the cable bit but upgraded are bong to glass...My family in cambodia say they use a limestone (lime stump) to chop the weed cause the zest from the limestone you get from chopping and scarping does wonders to the flavor and high.

18. I've smoked chop before and its great!  Whenever I have like .5 I always chop because its gets me more stoned, that tobacco rush and the weed is great.  I chop it up and rip it from a hookah with a special homemade bamboo chop bowl I put on top.  I have a bamboo bong also nothing different just a neat tool, and its traditional. My Lao and Cambodian stoner friend introduced me to chop and all of your info is on the spot.  Good post I wanted to make one if it wasn't done already I'm glad this is here.

Now I have a question if anyone could answer.  I recently got some spice cause I  have to quit dro a bit because of drug counseling.  I actually googled if it would be a good idea to try spice + tobacco spice chop.  If this seems idiotic let me know, thanks in advanced.

Enjoy your high and the rest of your day

- Best regards
    from california 

19. #39 CaliStonerTGOD, Aug 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2014
    I have no idea what happened but let me re-type that, here it goes.

I've smoked chop before and its great!  Whenever I have like .5g's of dro I always chop because it gets me more stoned, that tobacco rush and the weed is great combined, somehow seeming to increase the weeds potency (p.s.) all in my mind.  I chop it up and rip it from a hookah with a special homemade bamboo chop bowl I put on top.  I have a bamboo bong also nothing different just a neat tool, and its traditional to smoking chop.  My Lao and Cambodian stoner friend introduced me to chop and all of your info is on the spot.  Good post I wanted to make one if it wasn't already done, I'm glad this is here

Now I have a question if anyone could answer.  I recently got some spice cause I have to quit dro a bit because of drug counseling.  I actually googled if it would be a good idea to try spice + tobacco spice chop (p.s.) I found this from googling that.  If this seems idiotic let me know, thanks in advanced.

Enjoy your high and toke on

-Best regards from
    California