so need help

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by blaze_all_day, Aug 11, 2009.

1. so i did some cocaine sunday night until about 12:30 in the morning and i have to pass a drug test at 4 today [tuesday] ive been drinking a good amount of water and cranberry pills and im gonna run when i wake up in the morning do you think i have any chance at passing this drug test im 6 foot tall and weigh 150 pounds///

2. There is a possibility that you will be able to pass. Good luck.

3. Depends on the test. If it's a urine test, you're not going to pass it. Cocaine metabolites stay in your body for quite a long time before they're all excreted. If it's a hair test, definitely. It takes about 2 weeks for any drug metabolite to get to the hair cortex.

4. You need to drink right before the test, I would wake up early and drink alot of water and you need to take creatine pills. They test for creatine in your urine to make sure that you didn't dilute it.

ANyway, if at all possible, you need to wake up, drink alot, take your creatine and then take a couple of leaks until your urine changes from completely clear to having some color. Your first piss of the day is the 'dirtiest'.

So yes, you could pass but you need to dilute several hours before the test and then pee so it's not too diluted but still is.

Good luck.

Edit: Just read the previous post and if that's true then my advice may be no good. I thought cocaine was out of your system in 24-72 hours, something like that.

5. This was posted on Erowid.

Detection Period in Urine
    \t48-72 hrs

6. if i drink a quarter cap of bleach in the morning will i pass my drug test??? this is important im risking jail time on this drug test

7. Don't drink Bleach man, that's not good. If you're going to do that, it's better to just get someone else's urine, that is clean. Put it in a condom, and then tie the condom so no urine leaks. Put that between your legs, by your balls, and that should hopefully keep it the right temperature.

Good luck man. If you were going to jail for failing a test, you probably shouldn't have decided to do Cocaine. Oh well, this may end up being a learning experience.

8. That's a good way to kill yourself. Bleach will do nothing but harm to your body. If I may ask, why in the hell would you use cocaine knowing you have a drug test in a couple days? Especially if you are going to be facing jail time (which you probably will). I'm sorry but I don't have sympathy for ignorance. Good luck, drink lots of water.

9. ok the bleach is a dumb idea ill have to admit but i didnt know about this drug test until tonight and i really dont feel like going to jail

10. Get someone else's piss, like I said.

11. Only thing I can suggest is going to your local smoke shop and purchasing a detox drink, or using someone else's piss. Post up tomorrow and let us know how it went... if you don't post, we will know what happened.

12. aight thanks for the help i cant use someone elses piss but im goin to chug water and run take vitamin b12 and niacin and hopefully i will pass

13. Good luck man. Think more intelligently next time, it could save you a lot of worrying.

14. turns out i failed my drug test, i did all the steps to dilute it. Shoulda been more careful, now i gotta do my time this monday :(

turns out i had some PURE ass yay though, shit was some fire lol

15. haha ive told people to go drink bleach. But i wouldnt recomend it unless u like dieing painfully