Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So my T-Break is up tomorrow!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kurty, Nov 7, 2008.

1. Tomorrow will be my 1 month with out mary. I want to get the best high possible. I have about 2.0g of some pretty dank stuff. What methods will give me the best high after this T-Break?

2. well if your anything like me you would roll 2 blunts and haze your car up.

3. Co-sign.

4. Massive gravity bong rips. :D

5. id smoke some joints or blunts... thats what i usually do after a Tbreak

6. Sparkup has the right idea. Dude, pack at least like a .3 bowl into a gravity bong and clear it all in one hit. That should put ya right on your ass :smoking: Give it like 5 minutes, do another. Rinse and repeat.

7. Roll a fat ass blunt. Smoke that bitch down to the roach, then put the blunt in the bong. It rips so hard and you will be stoned.

8. that's what I would do. you will be fucked man. :smoking:

9. grav hits will put u on ur sad ass

10. smoke a blunt, pop some beans

11. a few milkshots

12. if you have a vaporizer, vape that shit.

13. i would just roll a couple joints

14. I've been high for like 5 days straight, and 2 grams would wreck me..so I'd just smoke it any method possible.
    Bong it.

15. well thanks.. but I just did 100x salvia from a zong lol. Good way to end a tbreak i guess.

16. ..So I actually ended it today.. in a pretty good way. Me and a buddy passed the RooR back and forth and blazed some chronic.

And it's fuckin siiiiiiiick.