Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So my parents took some stuff a long time ago...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Alphå, Jul 7, 2007.

1. Just a joint that I sniped after a few hits and a small screw on bowl for my old pipe..

I recently came across it... So what do I do? Well its saturday and I have to stay home with my little bro. No bud.

I take the joint, smoke it out of my old bowl, roll a new joint with some green tea (smells like peppermint!), and replace it.

Alpha: 1
    Guardians: 0

But seriously... you hear all these blades talking about how their parents caught them and what to do etc etc... What are they going to do? Its pot. Once you show them that you can smoke pot AND be successful, they get off your case. Now when I get caught with the cheeba, I just say its a friends or something.

:smoke::smoke:

But dont worry, unless your like my 26 year old brother who has no career and still lives with his parents, then youll be fine in a few years.

2. speaking of this kind of thing, i plan on taking a bag of broken glass and replacing y old pipe that my parents took with it, the ole switchero

3. lol as teens at home me and my 2 bros (think 13, 14, 15) always had to hit up mom's "stash" of stuff she confiscated from us for extra papers and weed! why did she keep it in her top drawer of her dresser-?! was she afraid to throw it away? was she waiting to use it as evidence against us lol-?

once we found purple mescaline that didn't belong to any of us- it must have been one of our friends!

thanks for the great memory!

4. haha man im pretty sure thats actually her stash you found

5. hehe, i've done that before :) party on

6. lol no fucking way, it was our shit! my poor mom is and was the Straightest Person In The World... but her tolerance of weird went way up when she had to deal with her 3 kids! :D

7. That's 1 thing I don't have to worry about....my son isn't into any recreational drugs at all. Nothing, no booze, no cigs [thank goodness], no weed, no heroin.:devious:
    Where have I failed?:D:hello:

8. I always get stuff from my parents stash..

Not bad bud either..

9. haha oh this doesn't have anything to do or help with the OP. but. my friends dad who smokes pot and smokes with us. we have recently found his stash. i would say its about an ounce just chilling in his garage. mainly because he doesn't have to hide it because he smokes with us. but i would NEVER take from that stash. it is almost DIRT BROWN. ive seen schwag but when you look at this, you almost wanna slap him for buying it.

just felt like saying that i have no idea why.

10. :laughing:

11. I'm in the same State...:wave:

12. i use to take from my dads stash but he moved it

13. lol, like indiana jones?

14. Uncool:devious:....but you sound/seem like you wouldn't wipe him out, I would hope.:smoke::hippie::metal::yay::confused_2::bongin:

15. That would suck gettin caught with her hand in the bag lol. My dad usually left his stash around and said whenever I wanted too smoke a joint. Its all good but now some of us are old. And I usually bring him a bag for all them times.

16. When i was 16 my mom caught me with my hand in a 1/2 O of dank i was just chillin in my room about to pack another when to my surprise she sneaks up to the door and opens it before i could react so we just stared at each other in disbelief for what seemed like 5 minutes(my hand still in the bag the whole time) then she just closed the door and walked away. Never heard a thing about it :p I love my mom kind of miss living with her :( God though if it was my dad he would have taken the belt out on me right there and i would have probably run out of the house carrying my fat zip down the street speaking of which that brings up another story that i'll keep to myself ;) :D Wow that was a clunky paragraph i think i'll head to bed now peace yall :D

17. my mom buys mids from me, sucks having to give her a deal :(