Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So my neighbor just gave me some bud...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tree Of Life, Aug 18, 2013.

1. And it's some of the best I've had in a while. Only problem is he won't sell me an eighth/quarter, just 'dimes' and 'dubs'. It's really annoying because all I have is this little .4 of a gram nug and I don't even want to smoke it because who knows when I'll find some buds again... Both of my buddies have been getting some shit nug lately, the one guys isn't so bad, but I gave him a ring twice today and no answer... Sp basically I have this tiny bud and I don't even want to smoke it because it's all I can really get right now. :cry: I didn't think it was going to be this good, I texted my neighbor for more and told him I'd smoke him out for the trouble and still no reply... I even told him I would give him $20 extra for a quarter... What the hell does a guy in New Jersey have to do to find an eighth of dank... I swear sometimes it's fucking ridiculous. :mad:

What's up with this dime/dub stuff? Doesn't it make more sense to take the extra money I offered? I'm willing to give him fucking $80 for an eighth at this point and he wouldn't even do that... Again, fuck New Jersey.

2. He might be out or paranoid about who you could be.

3. Maybe his supply is limited on this dank nuggets as well? Idk his situation, but if the area I was in was dry (it won't ever be dry, lol), I'd be careful with my dankness as well.

4. You could go.... to his house...

5. #5 Tree Of Life, Aug 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2013
    Nah dude. It's funny, I actually used to hook him up with eighths maybe a year and a half ago. That was when I was picking up halves and could spare some bud. He only bought eighths a few times though, but he's bought A LOT of grams/half grams from me. I've known him for a while and I don't think he picks up much, but I went FAR out of my way to get this guy some nug on more than one occasion. I've even gave him a gram one time when I barely had one for myself. Don't get me wrong, that was a while ago and I wouldn't do that again, but the fact that I hooked him up so much and he doesn't even attempt to give me any kind of deal. It's just dimes and dubs... :(

Actually he lives on the floor downstairs in my building and he's not answering the 2 texts I sent so... He obviously doesn't want to hook me up for whatever reason. He even asked me if that was all I wanted when I said a dime so I'm thinking he has some more...

Cease helping him then. Like I said, maybe his supply is low? Idk...

I definitely don't advise that

But OP bud will come it has already hasn't

8. grow your own

9. Why he's a pot dealer not an unmentionable dealer. They usually aren't violent people.

I've lost dealers by just showing up unexpected you never know people these days also it's not much of a risk but it's just a situation I would prefer to not be in

11. It could be an unnecessary traffic type of thing I don't know

12. He probably just doesn't have a lot of product on hand to be selling those amounts. I agree that a dealer should be able to sell at least an eighth or a quarter but don't take it for granted

13. There's more profitability in moving them in dimes/grams most likely.

14. #14 tok1nwh1teb0y, Aug 18, 2013
    But at the price he was willing to pay for an eighth that's actually more money than if he bought the same amount by the gram. I agree with others he probably isn't a big time guy and only buys in small amounts.

15. #15 Birdlives, Aug 18, 2013
    Don't hate on a whole state because you don't hang out or associate with people who know where the good bud is.
    I'm from Jersey, and never had a problem finding good bud.
    It's not even like we live in a big state, you are never far away from bud.

16. #16 belts, Aug 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2013
    Nah people in nj do this. they only sell in dimes in dubs cuz they try to maximize profit. But really they're just dumber because it's their ass. They make 28 sales as opposed to like 4-7. that's just me tho i wouldn't wanna sell to 20 different people 

but yeah not fuck nj. I have no problem being hooked up you just gotta keep looking.

YOU HAVE WEED SMOKE IT AND RELAX, he will call you back just chill out and get high, go do somthing....

18. I guess persistance pays off because of all the times I asked for more than dimes/dubs this time finally worked. He hooked me up with an eighth of some of the best Sour Diesel I ever had. :bongin:

19. whereabouts in NJ? i wouldn't mind getting in on that action... was getting stuff of this guy my sister works with, but he's not around at the moment! any charitable stoners around hamilton??

Just a heads up, it's against the rules to ask for hookups on the forums.