Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So my mom walks in my room...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iSPARK, Apr 20, 2011.

1. And asks if I smoke pot. Now when my brother was my age they sent him to a place to talk about feelings.... but he was also emo as fuck.
    So she asked me if I did, and I said no. There was no hostility like I thought there would be. And she said she wouldn't want it leading to other drugs, and that she would like to know now, and that she "isnt saying its messing with my brain but.. blah blah blah"... so should I tell her? I denied it but I want to respect her enough atleast to warn her that I do smoke sometimes, so I'm thinking of telling her. She is my mom after all, even if we don't have the best relationship she is still my mom. She knows my bro smokes now and hes 20 so should I tell her?

2. I'm 20 and doing great in life. My mom doesn't need to know I smoke, she wouldn't quite understand ya know. It would concern her way too much. Unless your mom is totally cool and understands the truth about marijuana I wouldn't tell her.

3. tell her you have smoked before but you dont regularly smoke. if you even want to tell her in the first place.

4. She will fuck you.. if you tell her.

5. Telling mine was the best choice I made when it came to weed I think.

6. this

its a fucking trap dude.

7. Milfs! :hello:

8. It all depends on the parent. If you decide to tell her just be ready to accept whatever comes out of it. I personally wouldn't, she doesn't need to know everything that you're doing.

9. If she already has suspicion that you do smoke then you should come clean. She can't mad at you for telling the truth. Feed her some lines on how it helps you medicinally and with stress. Say it is only a once a week type of deal. It feels so good coming clean trust me. If she wasn't hostile when she asked you she won't be hostile when you tell her. GOod LUck

10. #10 kavone, Apr 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Totally agreed

11. It's all up to you man, no one could ever have your same perspective on this kind of thing. Just think about it good after a nice toke session.

12. I've always been honest with my 'rents and although they don't agree with some of the answers I've given them thru the years about drugs, sex, morality etc....the one thing they always pat me on the back for is being honest and not lying. They respect me because I'm honest with them. Also, they don't try to bullshit me either. When I was in HS and College, all my friends told me how cool my parents were and loved having dinner at our house because they could speak to my folks like friends and they wouldn't criticize them no matter what the subject. My parents loved hanging out with my friends too. I'll vote for honesty simply because it's easier in the long run being honest and not getting all tied up in bullshit.

13. You should've told her and stood your ground.

You're 18, so you should be allowed to partake in illegal activities at your own will, provided that you don't peruse them under her roof without her consent.

Now when she does find out (because she will if you continue to smoke), she won't trust you. Its better to come clean when your parents are straight up with you, then to potentially lose their trust just to save your ass for another day.

14. Yeah I'd do this too, since you already lied, OP.
    lol now play damage control

Or just don't do it in her house so she doesn't catch you

15. #15 weekendtoker66, Apr 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yea back in freshman year I came home high she saw my eyes I blamed it on allergies she said she was cool if I did as long as I told her and guess what..........I was screwed grounded for a month and couldn't be with the friend that smoked me out forever!

16. I would like to tell mine, but my mom would flip.... I don't disrespect her but I don't like hiding it and worrying that shell walk in on me.... She never asked if i do though. She thinks cus my grades are good and I'm not some greasy lazy bum that I don't do it.

17. if you have tell her that you have experimented with it in the pasta few times, but didn't really enjoy it and prefer alcohol .. lol

18. do you think she'll freak if you tell her? If so, dont do it...

19. I'd tell her. If you still live at home she will more than likley find out on her own. Then you'll be in trouble not only for smoking pot, but loosing respect to your parents by lying to them.

20. FIRST POST FTW!!!!
    dude dude dude ok here is what you do. Since she has already asked you about it. That shows that your mom is totally suspicious dude. Either tell her, never smoke around your house and practice smell discipline, or you can make a fucking idiot sevant level autistic style sploof device. What i did was get a 3 dollar gas mask filter from a shitty redneck infested army surplus store. Then take that and just blow into if you have to smoke ,because of insomnia in your room or some shit.

sry this is so long im celebrating 420 early after not smoking for 3 years so i'm zonin.