So my mom is a random..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by dave209rider559, Feb 8, 2010.

1. Turns out my dad did heroin, coke, meth, all the crazy as shit. I mean this guy was insane in the head bro.
    ":
    Turns out that my mom truly believes that his insanity and all the terribly things about him were mostly(as in 99%) because of the weed he smoked, which in Iran, probably is laced, with every drug and prescription drug possible.
    '

Now if i try mentioning the word weed or telling her to get MMJ, she will be like "omg, dont say weed again" "do you smoke weed" "dont ever smoke weed"..

shit like that bro..

i get hella mad at her, weed is the best shit in the planet. you cant teach people like her that weed is indeed good, they are too far physiologically raped in the head to ever believe the truth. not to mention they will choose not to believe it anyway.

2. my dad's got quite the track record when it comes to drugs too.

as for your mom, maybe try watching a doc such as "the union" with her?

3. My dad has a good track record but and he wants it legalized.
    My mom smoked it and im pretty sure she wants it legalized but she had a die hard conservative boyfriend who believes that it brought his son into hard drug addiction.

4. My auntie was driven mad by weed. She's been smoking weed for over 30 year's, she's now near her 50's. About 2 months ago she burst into my Grandparents house with a fake gun and told them all they were going to die and to kneel and pray to god that some divine intervention saved them.

Luckily the gun is fake, but she's still going to jail if she doesn't plead insanity. The worst thing is that my Grandparents have to testify to put her away.

5. dude im honestly thiiiis close to converting my mom, all i got do now is show her the union and im fucking gold

6. So your dad is from Iran??? Mine too man, Persians represent....dont sweat what your mom believes...just keep your business on the down low.

7. both my mom and dad, but were assyrian though.. but persians are cool

8. Oh I gotcha....Does your dad still fuck with all those drugs? I know the hard drugs, specifically opium, is extremely potent and easy to get your hands on in Iran....my dad's uncle is mad hooked to the stuff but hes getting by just fine for his age.

9. they divorced like 10 years ago and havent seen him for 10 years. dads in holland now bro..

look, i dont know the exact thing my dad did that made him hella crazy.. what do you think that he was doing?

10. All the drugs you described combined with an unstable mindset could easily set someone off the edge. Honestly, it's not something you should worry, or even think about my friend.

11. i never do.. where do you live

12. Or super high me a personal favorite!

13. I hope the poor woman is getting a full physical and psych eval, such behavior may have nothing to do with her cannabis consumption.

To OP-bipolar individuals often self medicate with everything they can lay hands on, and act in an erratic manner.
    Self-Medicating: When the Cure IS the Disease - alcohol and drug abuse plus bipolar disorder

14. Currently going to school in the DC area....how about you?

15. Your mom is a random.. what?