So my girlfriend who doesnt like weed bought me a bowl..?

Discussion in 'General' started by spudman78, Nov 29, 2010.

1. #1 spudman78, Nov 29, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2023
    delete

2. slap her and be like YOU DONT DO THIS SHIT WITHOUT SMOKING!:mad:

3. It means she wanted to give you a gift that she knew you would like.

4. It means she's comfortable with you smoking but probably doesn't want to partake in it herself. Don't force her, either.

Good for you.

:smoke:

5. If she bought you a bowl then she must realize its something you look to do and she's ok with it atleast. I wouldn't try to push it on her but I'd let her know if she ever wants to try it to ask!

6. sounds about right. blaze with her, maybe shes telling you she wants to puff some ganj.

7. Dont ever push weed on her. Thats the mistake I made with my ex.. :(

8. ask her if she wants to smok sometime. depending on what she sais you'll have your answer.

9. it means u probly dont pay attention to her so she bought u somethin to grab ur attention lol

10. I think that means shes okay with you smoking, or else she wouldnt have gotten it for you.
    Though dont pressure her into smoking- she'll ask you when she wants to. :smoke:

11. Tell her you appreciate the gift, and if she would ever like to test it with you, she is always welcome.

12. it means you have a dope girlfriend

13. i think it might be a signal to her wanting to try smoking with you.

i mean if she bought you condoms, she doesnt want you to make her balloon animals...

14. It means she really likes you, because she doesn't agree with smoking, but she bought you a piece..

dont even ask her to smoke withyou if you already have and she said no...if she wants to she'll ask you.

15. Agreed 100%.

16. Basically what everybody else has said congrats on the new piece, sounds like a keeper. :smoke:

17. I dunno that sounds like some weird shit... watch out dude something's coming.

18. Maybe you should ask her, rather than consulting a bunch of stoned kids who have no idea who this chick is or what she's like.. I mean, Just ask her if she wants to bake? Or tell her you love it but ask her why she bought you the bowl? Could be a trap. She could have stuck it inside her....... pocket......... just to get back at you for your terrible, terrible habit. I've got a funny story about that. Oh well, for another time.

19. It's his girl, i don't think he would be THAT troubled by it. Unless your talking about her back pocket, then that is just disgusting. :eek:

20. Me being a girl myself... I try to find gifts I know my man would like... so I'm guessing she did the same... she got you something she knew you would love and use... and it seems as if she might be coming around to YOU smoking... I doubt she wants to or she prolly would of said she wanted to