So my girlfriend is going to join the Navy, not sure how I feel.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by StonerNack, Jan 25, 2014.

1. #41 Bill O'Really, Jan 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2014
    Eeny Meeny miney mo... Turn them bitches out. Try the heartbroken sensitive dude bullshit. Get em high and see if they like it in the pooper too. You is to young to be addicted to one pussy.... be addicted to as much pussy as you can get. Try for mom's to. If you can pull that off... Brother I'll vote you GC member of the fucking millennium!

EDIT: never mind mom's.... Just realized 6 babies? Holy shit.... there's a hole bigger than the one this bitch left in your heart/schedule/bed.....

2. She has a brother too, but her mom is still pretty hot tbh.

3. 6 way!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. If you love her, respect her sacrafices and marry her... Free crib, free school,free insurance, free traveling... U can focus on your career and be her meal ticket out the navy

5. I'm in the Navy, and I can tell you guys will flirt, and try to talk to her non-stop. Unless she's ugly of course... But yeah, don't listen to these other guys, though, they're are long distance relationships that work out too, just takes work on both sides of course. Assuming you trust her, and whatnot you shouldn't have anything to worry about... Also, stop worrying about war, we don't even deploy to combat zones anymore... 

If anything she could be stationed near home, and you guys will still be able to see each other often, it happens often enough. Also, you can marry her, and you guy would get some nice BAH pay...

Wow. Just.... Wow.
    Anyways, I would feel completely different about her as well. Especially when her future lifestyle will conflict with your morals. Pree awked.

7. [quote name="Casual Toker" post="19411294" timestamp="1390770019"]I'm in the Navy, and I can tell you guys will flirt, and try to talk to her non-stop. Unless she's ugly of course... But yeah, don't listen to these other guys, though, they're are long distance relationships that work out too, just takes work on both sides of course. Assuming you trust her, and whatnot you shouldn't have anything to worry about... Also, stop worrying about war, we don't even deploy to combat zones anymore... If anything she could be stationed near home, and you guys will still be able to see each other often, it happens often enough. Also, you can marry her, and you guy would get some nice BAH pay...[/quote]Man I don't know what navy you were in. Girls are scandalous in the service lol anyone that was decent looking was fuckin 4 dudes lol. Like I said not EVERY SINGLE girl is like that. Id proballg guess 7/10 are tho. I knew a chick who jus said yes to marry in a dude. He went on deployment the next time I saw her she's like hey he's gone for 3 weeks wanna come by my room? Lol shit like this was a regular. A-school (training school) is a bunch of kids outta high school (average 18-25 ish jus joined the military with boot camp fortunes ( like 2,500$) and tryin to party. Jus saying Sent from my XT1030 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Damn, that sucks. My heart sank for you because it sucks ass having a loved one leave and not even having that much time to spend with them.

Oh, homie, I totally agree, I'm just saying about his girl being one of the few that aren't like that. Yeah, though, I actually just left A school, and I can tell you that it's till the same hahaha. Seriously nothing has changed but I just don't want the OP to feel completely hopeless in his situation.

10. The odds are he should leave her. But I made sure to mention she could be the minority Sent from my XT1030 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. That's why a lot of them leave being single and end up meeting someone new when they are there. Unless, they have been in a long relationship/marriage from the start.

12. LOL toolbags...thats what hoes say they screw everyone and decide they are better then that and try too make it seem like they are innocent..its just like i would lable all the girls i dated and slept with whores but really only 1 of them was a whore.

13. 7 out of 10 girls no way more like 10/10 the other 3 u just dont know about...shit i even heard that girls sell themselves too like pros..

14. [quote name="cpt TeTra" post="19411614" timestamp="1390773494"]7 out of 10 girls no way more like 10/10 the other 3 u just dont know about...shit i even heard that girls sell themselves too like pros..[/quote]Some used to sleep with the higher ups to get what they want. Shit some still do I didn't see it tho.Sent from my XT1030 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. i heard about the prostituion from some documentrie about girl's being raped while in the military..idk it was awhile ago..

16. Shit happens I mean they get fucked if they do that while in. You go to the brig. Then possibly jail. Then you get a dishonorable discharge which means you can't work anywhere that has a contract with the military... Fast food is included cause they have them on base. Them dudes end up bums on the street Sent from my XT1030 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Well, is she somebody that wants to strive for valor and honor, or somebody that wants to be sitting in a room full of 60 dicks?

My buddies all have these crazy war stories about being in the military, but nothing trumps the terror of the story that my buddy told me about the horrors of being in a tight room with 95 other dicks in it. 

Then you have already won my son

19. Man i was just watching carrier, Navy gets deployed anywhere they're needed which can very well be a combat zone...specially with these fuckers speculating war with Korea
    Dun no what da faqqq you're talkin bout

20. #60 Casual Toker, Feb 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2014
    What I meant to say was that she'll most likely not ever see combat. Unless you're a SEAL, corpsman or a seabee you most likely won't even be in a combat zone.

Most rates will end up on boats or bases quite far from combat areas. I'm also speaking on the current situation, I guess anything could change.