So my girlfriend is going to join the Navy, not sure how I feel.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by StonerNack, Jan 25, 2014.

That's what we do.....Dank....it's because we love each other. :ey:

2. You gotta let her do what she wants to do. What if you really wanted to do something with your life and your girl told you not to? Let her be free bro, but talk to her about it more. This is something you need to talk about.can't think of a sig at the moment.

3. Well man I was in the navy... Ain't good for you. Lots of peoples first times away from home. Lots of parties man. Not a good dick to pussy ratio either. We call navy girls Navahos cause everyone and there friends been thru em. A lot lie and lie till finally say fuck it and move on. Lots of marriages and divorces. Doesn't always happen like this some girls surprise you. But not many tbh mate.Sent from my XT1030 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Relationship killer.

Hate to say it, but that's gonna be insanely hard.

5. So you can confirm rapes.

6. [quote name="Enchanted" post="19405075" timestamp="1390677755"]So you can confirm rapes.[/quote]There was 1 maybe 2 rapes I knew of. And rape being she was drunk or something stupid. I did know a guy who raped a few 12-13 yr olds in Japan .. He's got life in prison over there good riddanceSent from my XT1030 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. A chick wanting to join the military is a turnoff for me. Sorry you have to deal with that.

8. tell me what nation has attacked the US in recent memory? i dont seem to recall any.

9. time for some new strange

10. I would be less worried about the war thing and more worried about her leaving for 9 months on a boat with a bunch of guys.. I told my girl a long time ago if she wanted to join the military its over

Me neither...that's why I am at home getting baked and posting up in here wit my homies, instead of being in a foreign land sampling thier weed and stomping mudholes in bitches asses. What? You thought I was for a War in a country that only serves to procure Corporate interests? Hell no...

12. Move on man, she doesn't care about the relationship and she's gonna be having sex with soldiers down there.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. It's true, girls love attention from guys and she is gonna be getting a lot from the many guys she will be around.

Sorry to break it to you but she will probably have a seaman addiction

14. #34 tetoleetd, Jan 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2014
    haha.... i quoted you before i saw your whole sarcastic bill o reilly thing you got going on.

15. All these replys are harsh... But yeah break it off and plow her bestfriend. Only way to do it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Tap her as often as you can before she goes, just because she joins up one day doesn't mean she ships out the next...

But yea, it's over. Cherish what memories you have and be ready to move on.
    Does she have a sister? :D

Yeah...I hate that fucker. He is one of the reasons I dropped out of the Republican Party. He's a propagandist and a moron. But it's funny when people use all of his verbage. They just regurgiate whatever drivel he says, and use his verenacular like it makes them sound intelligent. My Mother in-law is like that....I told her she was a fucking parrot and had the brains of one. Dumb bitch actually thinks there is a Muslim army and that Obama is helping to arm them so they can take over America. And instead of locking these assholes up in mental institutions where they belong.....they give them voter registration cards and let them fuck up our Nation more. It's sad. I'm not for either Party. But this one was mine. And the old saying is, clean up your shit before you complain about mine...so who am I to complain about the other party?
     We should end the two party system and stop letting these tyrants and corporate cronies hide behind a Party that only supresses facts and hides the truth in order to protect the image of their party. It's the same bullshit that has corrupted our Law enforcemnt community.

I took the FLEO...Federal Law Enforcement Officer entrance exam. I passed with a 93. In the top 5%....everyone I know tells me that I'd make a great cop. Even my dealer. But I couldn't, and wouldn't go through their indoctrination. It's about revenue generation and they have no more authoriy in the field to make decisions to help impact the community in a positive way. America's LEO's are taught under a strict regimen and program. One designed and instituted by J. Edgar Hoover. Guess where he got the idea? From his good buddy, and longtime pen pal Heinrich Himmler. Hoover was so impressed by thier loyalty to command and the way that they followed orders that he brought it here. Nazi's....Yeah, no shit! And they treat the people the same way. It took fifty years, but that was becasue the Judicial system had to get corrupted enough to WANT power, and not to just decide who's authority was in keeping with the Constitution.....

Sorry Bro...I was venting. This experiment in Liberty is almost dead. And we let those fuckers kill it.

18. She has 5!

19. My nigga.

20. First of all, OP. You may be antiwar, but why does she have to be? Be proud that she's doing something for her future instead of making it all about you.

Second thing, I know several girls in the navy who have said having sex with those "toolbags" they're surrounded by is not worth the risk of backlash.

Y'all need to transition from teenagers to adults. Don't worry though... it might happen for you.