So my friend and I found a grow op...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Naked, Sep 11, 2009.

1. mind ur own BIZ!!! if u want some "free" smoke, go panhandle n front of a dispensary or something. SH**...ur n N. Cal!

2. #43 ncnavguy, Sep 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2009
    I can't believe that all these people are saying ignore it!

Either the person is a mmj patient or their an idiot. If its legal they've got nothing to hide and can either tell the OP to fuck off or not.

If its illeagle and the OP can smell it and locate the grow while walking down the road in an neighborhood and find it in plain site in the backyard then the grower is nowhere near parinoid enough and its crusing for something alot worse than some local stoner asking whats up.

IMO I would ask the grower whats up and if they get sketched out its probably for thier own good because its a hell of alot better than the police showing up at a shittly hidden grow and busting it so the person ends up another fucking headline.

I grow myself, thinking about stealth is always the first thing that comes into my mind when beggining a grow. Most likely the dude is MMJ for as open as the grow was.

3. until the last post I was gonna say just leave it.

butttt, he does have a good point. I think the conversation should go like this:

You: *knocks on door* Hi, I couldn't help but notice the smell of your marijuana in the back yard, and I just wanted to let you know that it was noticeable, in case you were trying to hide it. I personally don't care, but I'd hate to see you get in trouble if your not MMJ.

casually ask if they are, and if they don't seem like it just be like, its cool, I smoke too, I was wondering if youd sell a bit.

I would say leave it alone, but if they're MMJ theyre just gonna tell you to get lost, if not, then like the dood above me said, they need to be more careful, and they're lucky it's you and not a badge knocking.

4. You could like drive by hitting a pipe or joint, and maybe he'll see you because he's got to go outside at some point. I really don't know what I would do in this situation, you could get a great hook up, or ruin a guys grow. Decisions decisions. :confused_2:

5. Yeah - Maybe just casually be like 'hey man listen I'm cool with it I toke and shit too but your grow is pretty obvious when you walk down the street, just letting you know before its 5-0 walking down the street. Unless your MMJ, in which case it all good and I hope it helps you and your condition. Don't fret though I wouldn't dog anyone, I would be stressed as if someone walked up to my door'

Then see how they react, they might just say i'm MMJ fuck off or be like 'Thanks for looking out for fellow tokers man I'll take it into consideration'