So my family acts as if college is the only way to go with your life.. ugh

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by simmer, Sep 30, 2010.

1. well i was high, and i didnt know what to call it when you get it at a college, so lol. there's alot of physics involved in building an engine.. you don't even know ;)

2. college kind of is the only way to go, unless you win the lottery o something or manage to live in poverty with a min wage job

3. Well for me I'm the most understanding of people and I prefer to live humbly and simply although my personality is anything but, however I would go crazy if I had to work at taco bell forever like some do.

Not letting that happen. I'm hoping that sometime the bible belt will open up to marijuana in the next.. oh say two decades and then I will open up my own lounge....weed lounge.
    I will build raport with all my customers and show them I'm not some money grubbing douche like the dude at my local headshop. I've even got some ingenious plans I hope will keep people coming back to hang out at my lounge. It will be badass. I grow my own weed and then sell it. Hell yes. Or if the law says otherwise then buy it but details details...

I can't wait for that to happen though. So I gotta find something to do. Maybe cooking. haha duuuude! I just had a great idea for the lounge now!!!

4. I havent finished but, unless you wanna be working weekends and standing up do hard work all day for the rest of your life, finish dat shit

5. You don't have to have a college degree to get a good job.... try to get on with UPS. Yes it's hard work at first but pays off after 4-5 years, and they don't drug test. Only people that get tested are the big rig drivers and pilots. :metal:

6. Atleas you'll never deal with this.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07GXQ-SP14E]YouTube - POV: Dorm Bathroom[/ame]