so my ex girlfriend jus called me

Discussion in 'General' started by negligent, Aug 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. n she wants me to come chill with her n her friend to drink

this girl is like a 9/10 n i was with her for 3 years, but if i leave my house this late my dad is gonna be fuckin pissed

so what do i do, go chill with a fine girl n piss my dad the fuck off, or go to bed in a lil while like i was plannin on doing

edit: i dont drink either

2. I\'m all about not causing too many waves- I\'d stay in if your dads going to flip. You can always see if she wants to chill tomorrow night or something.

3. If I was in your position, I would go to the chicks. But thats just me, because when could you get another opportunity like that :rolleyes:. I mean you might as well get in more trouble while you already are..idk Im pretty baked right now though.

4. ya dude i woul def go for pussy even if my dad would flip just say you needed some lovin but thats just me

5. Pussy = win.

Wake up tomorrow wishing you had gotten pussy = lose.

6. Just tell him your forearm hurt and your hand was cramping.

And make sure you strap up and PITB.

Always, always PITB.

and ATM if they let you.

7. Are you going to let your dad control you forever? Take charge of your life; it\'s yours to live.

8. He\'s living with his dad so his dad... does... kind of... control his life...

Difficult situation. Toss a coin.

9. I don\'t get all of Pasty\'s acronyms up there but...../

If its worth it do it.... if not fuck it....

10. Living situation regardless, if you don\'t take charge, you\'ll never be given it.

11. whoa play the game. don\'t wait for a bitch, make her wait on you. just go to sleep and chill with her another day. you shouldn\'t seem so eager. oh wait. do you want to just chill with her or get back with her? cause if you\'re just for chillin then, i still say make her wait. haha

12. you have more important things to worry about than your ex, and you always arent guaranteed pussy because some girls want to hang out and drink..but lay your game right neg, im sure you can make it work..

..but isnt your dad like one step from booting you out? I think I remember you saying that, but I could be wrong

13. PITB man, you don\'t know what it means? Check it out

http://www.pitb.gov.pk/

14. Put In The Butt
    Ass To Mouth

Girls can be disgusting when they\'re horny and its so funny to think about later when your cheifin with your buddies.

15. you?
    a 9/10 for 3 yearsssss?

probably a 6

16. I try to never, never PITB.

Poop and sex don\'t mix well.

I don\'t understand anal sex, it freaks me the fuck out.

17. dude just ask your dad whta he would do in that position.Would you obey your dad or go for the double free pussy.If he says obey then just ask him \"Dad are you insane?\" lol

18. Same exact thing happened to me last night, I figured the pussy wasn\'t worth it, she\'s crazy anyway.

So I just smoked a blunt and passed out.

lol, she\'s calling me right now too.

19. She\'s pretty much asking for penetration, so if she\'s banging go for it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.