So my dealer got busted

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TheGanja, Jan 8, 2009.

1. shit this sucks. my dealer just told me that he's not gonna have weed cause he just got busted by his parents. he's under 18. he was telling me how they took everything. lighters, weed(a few ounces), homemade pipe. fuck me i dont know anybody else that could hook me up. FUCKCKCKCKK!!! im so pissed off. i feel bad for him though. he's my homeboy. sorry but im pissed right now.:mad:

2. get a dealer who can handle his busniess... ditch the loser kid.

3. getting caught by parents >> getting busted by cops

4. haha.. cumbersome

5. just sucks cause he always had good shit. so i never bought from nobody else. now im left without a connection.

6. Damn man, well best of luck to him and you.

7. man, thats a drag, my advice for this situation would be to establish more connections, create a hierarchy or dealers that you can go to when the usual one isnt around, i know that doesnt help your dealer be any less busted, but it covers you. also i fucking hate it when parents dont just accept the fact that thier kids will smoke marijuana.

8. I don't see what you really want us to do about it, it sucks I'm sorry, but you shouldn't be having people under the age of 18 serve you.. that's just dumb, especially if he lives with his parents and keeps it in his parents home.

9. yeah dude if you're gonna get a dealer, get a good one.
    look around campus man, they're EVERYWHERE, even the people you would n't think smoke, ask them if they know anyone, you'll be surprised!

I personally have like 6 connects, but only 1 is my main one, he gives good bud all the time, he lives kinda close so he delivers all the time, and he hooks it up with more bud than normal. He's a big dealer though, he's got good connects off the top.

10. I don't know about these other guys, but I've seen a lot of 16, 17, and 18 year old kids pushing a LOT of weight where I live.

It sucks when your dealer gets fucked by their parents... it's the gayest thing that ever happened, but imagine the pain he is feeling right now. I know exactly how he feels. :(

Maybe you could ask him to refer you to somebody he knows? I mean, he trusts you so he really shouldn't have a problem vouching for you.

11. yup that's why i bought from him. he never lied to me. everything he sold was dank. plus he was my homie. anyways the only reason i posted this up was cause i wanted to vent. and maybe get some advice.

12. damnnnnn,that really sucks my dude.
    but atleast some of the biggest dealers in your city arent gettin busted.
    thats why its kinda been dry around here.
    but i found my way around to a few fat sacks.
    :rolleyes:

good luck man.