So much love!

Discussion in 'General' started by JJ the beast, Dec 19, 2002.

1. I registered on this site about a week ago and then went away for a few days, on my return I checked to see if my intro thread had been replied to...There was fuckin' loads of 'em! Its really nice to feel welcome on a site for a change, I'd like you all to know your lovely people and I will be back more often from now on! One Love!

2. We are a pretty close knit group around here JJ. We want you to feel welcome. Without active members, this site would not be what it is today. Glad that you are enjoying it around here friend. See you on the threads!!

3. High JJ! Welcome! It's a constant lovefest around here so please kick back and have a cool time at the City!!!

4. HUG TIME!!! Then let's hit the bong, all together! I tell ya dude, we love everyone because we're stoned most the time... I'm not right now, but I'm just noting that. WELCOME! and enjoy

5. This place does that have the warm, cozy, home-like feeling!!!! And the constant "love fest" is what keeps us all coming back!!!!!!!!!! But welcome and enjoy the good karma and love that always comes everyone's ways!!!!!!!!!!