Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So much keef

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mhzer0, Dec 22, 2012.

1. So ive been carrying around my weed in my bag to smoke in my 1 hitter. I had it crushed already. Its been really cold lately and everything in my bag gets cold to and I took out my weed this morning and the bag was coated with kief. I smoked an entire bowl of straight kief from just the bag. Was this random large amount of kief associated with the coldness? I examined the buds when i first got them and there was no where near that much kief on the buds. I am not sure but this guy cooled his trimmings for a few minutes and got a ton of keef from it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tx8Axg90ah8]How to make A LOT of KIEF in 2 Minutes! - YouTube[/ame]

2. cooling makes the trichs hard and brittle.

thus making them easy to fall off the weed and into the bag.

3. That explains everything thanks.

4. First post covered your question, don't forget to throw an 'I' in there mate. ;)

5. I carry my bud around in a pill bottle and its freezin here . I always get a nice coating of keef at the bottom and along the sides ;)

6. shroom got it... and ive also heard static on the bag can be a pretty good theif to

7. Kief.

8. That's why some people pop their weed in the freezer to loosen the kief.

9. Thats a lot of queef

10. Yup, my bad. Stupid Chinese eyes. I'm not Chinese, I just mean the squinty eyes you get after smoking a bunch. Can't see my damn keyboard. :rolleyes:

11. I had a gram of kief so I smoke bowls after bowls until I realized I smoked myself dead

12. According to wikipedia it can be spelled both ways. Seems legit.

Lol this happened to me today. Its been even more cold now as its snowing. I ground my buds in my grinder that was in my bag to and the crystals poured out like sugar. Made a nice fat kief spliff