So mind fucked...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by orangesublime3, Mar 3, 2014.

1. Okay so me & my ex gf broke up in September... We talk about once every month since just a couple texts... About a little over a month ago she texts me & tells me she wants to see me so I said okay & we hungout, everything went pretty smooth, never an awkward moment, went on a high ride, smoked in my room, watched Netflix, fingered her & I was like okay cool guess were probably gonna get back together soon lol... Keep in mind a few weeks before all that, she told one of our friends that we were talking again & probably gonna get back together. & also she put a man crush monday thing up on instagram of some kid but out of nowhere texted me to to tell me it was a joke so not to worry... So after we hungout we still texted for a couple days & we made a plan to hangout one night, that night comes & she ignores my texts. I text her a few days later to ask why, she says ”I was fighting with my mom & (her best friend) at the same time & I was overwhelmed & I couldnt go & I didnt want to make you sad.”... She's done this before plenty of times so I just let it go... Ive texted her about 5 times since then (exactly a month) & she wont text me back. Anybody think they know what might be going on? Im so confused

2. And much thanks!

3. Let her go

4. Stop texting her so much, matter fact dont text her anymore....go no contact, if its meant to be you'll get back together....but to me it sounds like she has another thing going and she is keeping you in her back pocket.

5. Yup your plan b pretty much

6. she has someone else.

7. She is seeing someone else, she hungout with you and decided to stick with the other guy. Sometimes it's a harsh reality but it's time to move on.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Yeah thank you all, I appreciate the answers, I needed people to really tell me to stop, I feel like a dumbass lol... She didnt deserve my attention in the first place so im dropping her

9. You got played son!

Now she knows she owned you

10. I'ma hit you with a shitload of cliches brah......Its cool, we all get our hearts broken, played like that second fiddle, but there's more fish in the sea.....smoke a bowl, delete her number/pictures, jerk off, and set your eyes on a new horizon.

11. lol good for you man.

ayylmao y'all humans ain't too bad

12. If the girl is really interested in you, she will always love to spend time with you. From the looks of it, it seems that the girl is not to keen on seeing you. Heed the advice of the majority in this forum, let her go... find another person who will make time to spend time together with you. Mot answering your text is already a hint that she is not interested.