so me and some friends are being sponsored to drive cross country

Discussion in 'General' started by blade477, Jul 30, 2009.

1. pick up a fat ounce from cali.

sounds like a grip of fun dude.
    throw away your piss cup.

2. sounds kool man, ill have to keep up with you. :smoking:

3. I took a 5000mile trip out west a couple years ago solo. I wasnt sponsered though, thats kinda cool. They paying for any expenses? My adivse is to take your time and enjoy the journey, dont stress about getting to where you are going.

4. sponsored?
    how do you get sponsored to drive across the country?

5. I have rode a Greyhound bus from Cali to Flordia and back trust me driving across country is nothing special.

And all they want you to do is keep a dairy? Sounds so dumb to be honest. But if you are getting paid to basically do nothing good for you. If this was your idea.... I just don't get it.

6. Riding on a greyhound on a direct drive to a destination isnt the same man, trust me.

7. Same shitty scenery same shitty people you meet. Where is the difference?

8. hittin up any warped tours?

9. The difference is you choose where and when you stop, you arent just a passenger on the bus. You are the driver and get to choose where you are going. Personally, I had a fantastic time on my trip and met cool people. You are being cynical man.

10. dude i rode a greyhound for quite a distance
    i had the time of my life
    these crazy guys in the back were getting drunk and gave me and my buddy some whiskey
    i met this hella cool chick that was into some crazy philosophy and we just talked for hours
    had a 5 hour layover in this shit hole city and ended up meeting a guy that got off a different bus and he had hella bud but nothing to smoke it with so i offered a swisher and he rolled a fat blunt and smoked it with me
    greatest time of my life

11. Perhaps I am. I just don't understand the whole "grass is greener on the other side" mentality people have.

Tell them if they really want their online dairy to be cool to do DMT and take a trip to the moon and write down that experience!

12. man your posts make me sad, they're just a few teens going to see the country! This will be an amazing experience for them that most people will never experience. they're gonna get a blend of so many different "cultures" from the other states and see many things other people havent! you just gotta start lovin life more my friend

13. Thats sounds badass

14. how much are they paying you?

and where are you at in NC

maybe ill hop on that bus
    lol[​IMG]
    [​IMG]