Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So Many Seeds...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JustJoe78, Jun 15, 2013.

1. I'm just going to start off with saying how much I miss going into dispensaries and being able to select the strain of my choice.

A few weeks ago I picked up a quarter from my dealer (well, my buddy picked up 2oz and I got the quarter from him). Super leafy and full of seeds. If I would have been involved in the sales process I probably would have declined, but I was in the next room keeping an eye on the dogs.

He tossed in some extra because it was so leafy. I'm not going to whine too much because it definitely gets me high and the price was right ($40).

My question is can I grow with the seeds?

2. Lol, assuming its viable ofc it can grow. Why wouldn't it?

3. Of course you can and I would recommend you start growing from bag seed which didn't cost much, since it came with the weed.

Good luck with growing :)

4. do it! they can grow even if theyve bee there for a while i just started growing with bagseed from 2 years ago and a few sprouted today after 3 days of the paper towel method im getting grow stuff soon  im gonna save alot of weeeeeeed do it to

5. I've got some seedy bud before, and it wasn't bad at all! I'd grow with the seeds, because it might be a dank strain that just got introduced to a lil pollen, or hermied or something because of stress.