Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So many questions...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tfkelley20, Jun 8, 2010.

1. #1 Tfkelley20, Jun 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2010
    I'm pretty new to smoking and I have a lot of questions.

How do I tell the difference between a sativa and indica?

Roughly how much is it per 1 gram? (Sour Diesel)

When me and my friend smoke his eyes get red and mine don't, should I be worried?

Where can I get a scale? How much are they?

How much is rolling paper?

What do I use to make a roach?

Thats all I need to know now. THANKS!!!!!

2. The difference between sativa and indica is sativa gives more of a body high and indica gives more of a head high.

.1 gram is not a lot.......

Well if your not inhaling it right (which sounds stupid because inhaling is pretty much breathing) then no you wont get red eyes and most of all you wont get high.

If you want a scale go down to your local head shop they will have a bunch

I don't know how much a pack of roilling papers are google is your friend.

If you want to roll a joint (if thats what you mean by roach) then your gonna have to have someone teach you or you just need to practice it over and over again.

3. Thanks man!

4. Indicas are more dense, and sativas are more fluffy. But its not reliable if you can't see the plant. And when you smoke Indicas give a body high while Sativas give a more mind high.

.1g isn't much

Nope, your lucky

Don't know

Cheap as shit at convenience stores

Uhhhh it's the very last part of the joint that's left when you put it out.

5. I've known a couple people that simply don't get red eyes. I'm certainly not one of them :eek:

6. Sorry I meant 1 gram not .1 gram

7. Indica is more of a body high than Sativa.

Nothing to worry about

Ebay, GC, local head shops

Depends on the pack and how many, i got a 50 pack of marley's (hemp papers) and a 300 pack of elements (rice papers) for like 8$

Anything really, you know those little note card things? Those would work fine just tear/cut to whatever size you want (yes there is ink on it, but you don't burn it, obviously)

Edit:
    i've never had it but i'm fairly sure it's dank and the average price for dank is 20$ a gram

8. Thanks dude!

9. You wont be able to tell the indica/sativa difference for a while, the high tends to overwhelm you for the first few times to a point where your head and body, may as well have been 1 thing hahahahha. Every other answer was given, except the price of dank....depends on so many things that NO one here could tell you. I know people who live in cities than pay 20 a gram for dank ,and get hooked up 10 from the growers, or people who pay 25 for the same gram due to knowing the wrong people...its all about where you are and who you know...I pay 5-15 a gram for dank cause im a patient....but.... prices are different all over

10. your revisment was still wrong, that post says sativa = body, and indica = head, its the other way around, someone already posted the right order tho...

11. 1. Indica is more of a body high, relaxing, pain relieving, couchlock. Sativa is more of a head high, cerebral, energetic, euphoric,, sometimes giggly.

2. Nothing to worry about, everybody's different. The whites of my eyes turn gray and the iris turns light green instead of medium green to dark green.

3. Ebay, GC, local head shops, convenience stores, some grocery stores, some gas stations, smoke shops and for online google rolling papers.

4. Depends on the pack and how many, Some have around 30 per pack others around 300. They make them out of paper, unbleached paper, hemp, rice, cellulose, corn and possibly other materials. They make them on different thicknesses and width and lengths. They make them flavored, but a new ruling says that flavored papers are marketed towards teens, so they won't be making them soon.

5. Buy a pack of unlined index card and you'll never be without.

6. Average price for dank is 20$ a gram[/QUOTE]

Anymore questions fire away,

Sammy

12. Sammy pretty much hit the nail on the head. And index cards are great to make a crutch from, which is what I assume you mean by roach. But I have never seen a single pack of papers that contains 300 sheets, usually around 30-50.

13. How do I tell the difference between a sativa and indica? smoke some, or ask the seller, indica is a body high while sativa is a head high

Roughly how much is it per 1 gram? (Sour Diesel) around here it can be $15-30

When me and my friend smoke his eyes get red and mine don't, should I be worried? no you should be happy

Where can I get a scale? How much are they? online like ebay

How much is rolling paper? not much

What do I use to make a roach? I use normal cardboard paper, i make a long tightly rolled paper tube and just cut off what i use, you can smoke the roach after using it.

14. Sorry, but i would NEVER suggest you smoke cardboard. You could use it as a crutch/roach though, just make sure u dont smoke it.

15. Does the index paper have to be unlined? I have some lined but not unlined.

And thanks for all the help guys!!!

16. The lined type is ok, but make sure to put it out before you start smoking the card.

17. Ok, How much pot is used for peice of rolling paper for a joint?

18. Pot is a derrogetory term, please don't use it.

You can use however much you like, from as little as .3-.4 all the way to a gram. But it's be hard to stuff a gram into regular sized papers. Make sure to cut it up pretty fine, you don't want powder, but evenly, and uniformly, ground or cut up herb. Good luck