Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So just found this in my pocket.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Lithium7, May 3, 2010.

1. #1 Lithium7, May 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2010
    So this weekend I was chillin with some friends and after we smoked some blueberry kush we went to go buy a bag of a really good friend of ours so for $35 he gave us around 5-6 grams and he realized he gave us way to much so we ripped some bowls with him at the skatepark. So anyways since I had no weed at my house and since I payed for $20 of that bag I said I wanted some so I grabbed a nice sized nug and shoved it my pocket. And anyways after we smoked that bag my friends spent the night at my house and we didn't have any left so I took out that nug and we smoked it all along with some blueberry and pineapple kush resin, lots of it. So anyways that was this weekend and last night.

So tonight I couldn't find any weed except for a little bit of shake that made me feel a little buzzed but overall sad because of the lack of bud. So I'm going through my pockets and I took everything out, and then I realize theres weed in my pocket, the nug was in there without a bag for about 24 hours because I was really high at the time and just went to sleep afterwards at my friends house, then put it in a bag. Anyways I went through the whole pocket and found this much bud in there haha :smoke:

[​IMG]

***BTW, yes I know there are some bits in there that aren't weed, but to be honest, I couldn't give a shit lol.

Anyways sorry for the long story, peace.

2. haha lucky for you :D

3. Hah, I love when that happens. It's like when you put on an old pair of jeans and find $20, only better :D

4. Yep :smoke:

And yea man haha.

5. So anyways, cool story bro.

I love finding me some hidden weed.

6. Yea me too, I just had a 15 minute encounter with a bee, using various cover and weapons I fucked that bee's shit up! (held it down with a rubber glove and stabbed it with a dry erase marker 13 times).

I don't like bee's.

7. 13 is overkill

8. It wouldn't die lol.