Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So, I've started smoking again?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Ranger4x4.0, Feb 14, 2017.

1. I started smoking again after a year or so of no smoke. My brother had some blue dream when I was over at his house about a month ago so I smoked, and it was the first time in a while that I've actually been happy. I suffer from depression and alot of stress, so I started smoking again. I smoke about a gram a week, since my tolerance is non-existant. It really helps me just to be happy and enjoy the little things. Yes I've had a few panic attacks guessing because of anxiety but I can manage to push that back, not that hard for those of you who suffer from it, just don't freak out and enjoy the high. But other side effects are starting to get quite annoying so to say. I feel a slight dizzy 'high' feeling when I wake up and lasts almost all day, which I hate, because I like to be sober when at work. Some may like it but I hate it. Yes I've tried drinking alot all day and walking (exercising). My only time that I can smoke is at night because of anti-weed neighbors, and the time when my dad isn't home. I'm 18, working on graduating high school and moving out. So I smoke around the time when I go to sleep, so that may be the reason for the head high the next day. Also, it's starting to really become a habit, dare I say addiction. I obviously live in an illegal state and weed isn't cheap and I don't buy regs, doesn't help me. Also, there are times when I don't really want to smoke but end up coming up with an excuse to myself to smoke. I know, self control lol. I just feel like crap if I don't smoke. It also helps to not have any laying around when trying to at least cut back lol. I don't smoke much, like, at all, but it's affecting my daily life also. It just bothers me, not much of a question ig lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG S7 using Crapatalk

2. Sounds like you should just smoke bro. Honestly, I'm quitting hard drugs right now, and have been sluggish and a feeling a little down lately, but god damn does that ganja work miracles.

If it makes you feel better, what reasons do you have to not smoke??

I don't think anyone should ever feel bad about cannabis use unless its negatively affecting
    their life... which only happens in really rare occasions imo

• Like Like x 1
  3. Well with the dizzy feeling,most people that experience the same type of feeling have some cool tips to feel better/sober for example.

- have a shower
    - coffee
    - go for a run/walk

After this most people well feel just fine. You could also try smoking less but just enough to get you required high that's just enough for you personally. With all of this said it is really "mind over matter" just like when you said you have had a few panic attacks, but as you said you can manage to push they back, so try and use this in daily life, sorry but this is the best advise I can think of.
    Cheers.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Damn is everybody here depressed and anxious?

I experience depressive states and bouts of anxiety from time to time, but damn people, cheer up and chill out.

• Like Like x 4
  5. Pretty much everyone I assume lmao.

Sent from my SAMSUNG S7 using Crapatalk

6. When it's harder to find someone without depression or anxiety, either it's normal to have such things as a result of our fast paced and time oriented and demanding environment, or maybe it's over diagnosed which is likely true anyways.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Naturally happy people must all be coffee drinkers, lol. Great post, OP. Gives us more reasons to enlighten others who may be hesitant to use cannabis as a means to compliment daily living. A little bit of weed can go a long way when depression is bumming out your day!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Nope. I'm naturally happy and never touch coffee. I avoid caffeine entirely.

9. I'd say overdiagnosed. There were definitely periods of my life where I felt overwhelmed, anxious, deeply depressed, but it was more due to the situations I was experiencing at the time and not a constant factor in my everyday life. I definitely agree that life, especially in the United States, even more so for bigger cities, is a fast pace, extremely demanding lifestyle. But I feel a lot of people choose to push themselves extremely hard, and seem to have a sort of aversion to "not doing". To irony is that to simply relax and not do anything makes them feel anxious, guilt for not being productive. They neglect themselves to cater to a job, their families, etc.

3 cups of coffee a day keeps the depression and anxiety away! :laughing: But 10+ shots of espresso, that's really psychotic.

• Like Like x 2
  10. You asked a question in your thread title. Here is the answer: I don't know, have you?

• Like Like x 1
  11. Kicking suboxon at the moment ....and smoke is necessary

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk