Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So, I've started smoking again?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Ranger4x4.0, Feb 14, 2017.

1. I started smoking again after a year or so of no smoke. My brother had some blue dream when I was over at his house about a month ago so I smoked, and it was the first time in a while that I've actually been happy. I suffer from depression and alot of stress, so I started smoking again. I smoke about a gram a week, since my tolerance is non-existant. It really helps me just to be happy and enjoy the little things. Yes I've had a few panic attacks guessing because of anxiety but I can manage to push that back, not that hard for those of you who suffer from it, just don't freak out and enjoy the high. But other side effects are starting to get quite annoying so to say. I feel a slight dizzy 'high' feeling when I wake up and lasts almost all day, which I hate, because I like to be sober when at work. Some may like it but I hate it. Yes I've tried drinking alot all day and walking (exercising). My only time that I can smoke is at night because of anti-weed neighbors, and the time when my dad isn't home. I'm 18, working on graduating high school and moving out. So I smoke around the time when I go to sleep, so that may be the reason for the head high the next day. Also, it's starting to really become a habit, dare I say addiction. I obviously live in an illegal state and weed isn't cheap and I don't buy regs, doesn't help me. Also, there are times when I don't really want to smoke but end up coming up with an excuse to myself to smoke. I know, self control lol. I just feel like crap if I don't smoke. It also helps to not have any laying around when trying to at least cut back lol. I don't smoke much, like, at all, but it's affecting my daily life also. It just bothers me, not much of a question ig lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG S7 using Crapatalk