So I've been taking cold showers the last 3-4 days...

Discussion in 'General' started by married2mj, Sep 18, 2011.

1. Plz explain.

2. after that first thread i started taking them and my face has gotten so clear its unbelievable. I was skeptical at first but it really does work great. i start off hot and wash my face and body then make the shower progressively colder until i can barely stand it then wash my hair.

3. I think ima start takin cold showers and see what's really good wit em

4. Ive always took almost burning hot showers, looks like Ill have a tough time switching over but from what yall are saying I guess its worth it.

5. Basically makes me feel like a badass.

6. Ever since I started taking cold showers my life has changed.
    Dont underestimate the powers of a cold shower. These are just
    some of the effects it has had on me

I gained a 6 pack while eating at an all you can eat buffet.
    Woman flock to me. Literally I get like 20 numbers a day.
    I've pleasured 5 women for 10 hours straight, without getting a limp dick once.
    Bums give me money, as they say I deserve it for being awesome.
    I may have become a god, as I have become invulnerable to pain.
    I have the ability to solve complex math problems in my sleep.

7. I start pretty hot and wash my hair and shit and then switch to cold and wash my body. It makes me feel wonderfullllll

8. The makers of Proactive will not be happy about this!

9. Just took my first "scottish shower", choose to do it that way on the sole fact that I have scottish ancestory :p. Anyways started out pretty hot, washed my hair and body with soap/shampoo. Than I turned off hot water and turned cold all the way up. Wasnt as bad as I thought it would be except for it was hard to breath at first. So far the cold shower has made my balls try and escape into the warmth of my body, my skin is itchy but I feel very awake and renewed.

edit- And now my frost bite side affects are returning and I can no longer feel my feet :/