So I've been taking cold showers the last 3-4 days...

Discussion in 'General' started by married2mj, Sep 18, 2011.

1. and before I started doing it I had a shitload of acne all over my face and now its pretty much all completely gone.

Coincidence?? I don't think so.

2. [quote name='"mushroomsatsuji"']It was aliens[/quote]

ikr .

3. Cold showers close your pores warm showers open them allowing dirt in easier.

4. Everyone is converting.

5. I've been taking cold showers since that first thread too. my skin and hair is so much smoother.

6. Are you taking purely cold showers or are you alternating?

7. Man this shit must be real then, imma start taking my showers SO cold. I'll go buy a fire extinguisher and spray myself with that

8. Every shower I've taken I start it off a little warm but not hot at all and slowly lower the temperature until I can't stand it any longer.

9. I have been trying it too since I read those threads. I do a normal warm water shower, but end with ~2 minutes of the cold ass water. Shit freezes me to a point where it is hard to breath haha! But it is getting a bit easier.

10. Ya dude lol when it gets cold enough i cant breath at all haha and my stomach muscles like pulsate and look really awkwardish lol

11. this is weird but soo interesting.....ive always taken warm showers almost hot just cause it helps relieve alot of the muscle pain i get in my shoulders from hockey

but ive taken cold showers fairly often just cause my body temp is just wayy to warm

i must inverstigate this shit :smoke:

12. Watch for slowed heart rate
    Triggering of the diving response

13. I start freezing cold. Use warm water as I use soap and then rinse in freezing cold. It's only bad for the first minute or so.

14. Yeah, I don't recommend it to anyone with any heart issues..

15. It closes your pores. It also helps with stress, and depression/anxiety.

The Benefits Of Cold Showers | KratosGuide.com

16. I cant even get my water all that cold

17. I take warm showers. Not to hot and not too cold :)

18. I was taking cold showers before it was mainstream.