So I've been taking cold showers the last 3-4 days...

Discussion in 'General' started by married2mj, Sep 18, 2011.

1. ima try this can someone let me know ifu suppose

to do it threw the whole shower

or just like at the end?

2. i don't think theres any rules. just do it how you're most comfortable or w/e.

the more coldness the better i guess

3. Wow that closet trend caught on fast lol.

4. I guess I'll hop on the bandwagon.

5. ive converted to cold showers every since that last thread i saw a couple days ago

6. I will not convert.

7. I haven't had a hot water for like 5 years. Don't notice any differences.

8. Go away hipster.

9. Everytime i take a cold shower my ball sack shrivels up and i hate that shit... I worked hard for my nuts to be at their maximum size and swingage :cool:

10. haha for real. Especially in the winter..it's just so damn emasculating :devious:

11. i have gotten rid of shoulder pain with alternating hot cold showers ending with hot tho

to much cold can be hard on ur immune system...

a balance

12. It works, your body will adapt too. I've been taking cold showers since I started swimming competitively back when I was 14. Never had a breakout a day in my life, was it genetics or cold showers/good diet? Probably a little bit of both.

13. I'm gonna start doing This now. Its gonna suck on those cold mornings though.

14. i had to ease myself into it from a hot shower. good stuff

15. [quote name='"BUDDAMUNK"']

Go away hipster.[/quote]

Haha I was joking.

16. [​IMG]

17. This really helps. I've been taking cold showers since I moved to Florida, first out of necessity, but now I'm used to taking them daily. Does wonders for my ego too.

18. At the end of showers I always rinse my hair in cold water, it makes it soft and shiny.