So itchy all the time

Discussion in 'General' started by OrganicGrowers, Feb 14, 2014.

1. I have gone through so many different lotions and none of them have a effect at all. Like it helps for like 30 seconds then it just starts itching again

2. Its skin deep and it is literally everywhere. Most irritating thing in the world because it itches so bad I start to shake and twitch

3. Have you tried calamine lotion?

4. Got the itchies, itchies, itchies. Itching sucks and I used many methods, but none has worked :(.

5. Jesus that sounds horrible... i get itchy on my belly right on the belt line. It comes from being just a tad pudgy in the middle area (chafing and trapped sweat)

Sent from my MexiPhone5000

6. #26 forty winks, Feb 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2014
  7. Yes I have and also tried hydrocortisone cream and countless other lotions they all help for like 30 seconds then I start to itch again

8. Fuck, I'm starting to itch from reading this thread.

9. Sorry, wasn't trying to scare you.

Lots of other, simpler things in there too.  Some folks removed a certain drink from their diet that included some ingredrient or a type of sugar; another person managed to reduce the itching just from drinking tons of water; etc, etc.

Defintely check it out with you doc.

10. if you go into some pools they use bromide which can cause itching and rash...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. do you have anxiety? do you get angry easily? stressed out? whenever i am i get mad itchy. like it itches on the top of my head really bad then it'll also be bad on my stomach. when i'm angry i just can't stop itching. whenever i'm high or just really chill i never itch.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Could be anxiety i get extremely itchy when i am getting anxious and close to an attack.

13. Ever since I moved to VA 4 years ago I have this same problem. It's most likely Ragweed Allergy. It's everywhere in VA.  The only thing that helps me is frequent showers(2 day) and anti itch lotion.

14. I used to get like a light rash untill i changed my brand of detergent. It could be something that simple... how long has it been going on for?

15. I get really itchy in winter, my skin dries out. Try putting lotion all over ya.

16. Yoo, get lots of lemons and freshly squeeze the juice out onto your skin run lots on you, it may sting for a bit but let it and youll feel better

17. #40 anda, Feb 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2014
    do you have bed bugs? are you on any medication that could cause you to itch ? I used to take iron pills and I started itching and getting red from the folic acid . also do you use a water softener? sometimes that could cause an itch .. you can sometimes tell after you take a shower if you feel slimy then you have too much softener and if you feel like it has striped any softness from your body it could be that you need a water softener ! most rural areas need a softener . once you rule out the water I would take a bath with a few drops of lavender essential oil it's great calming my skin down . or look into calendula ointment...