Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So is this normal?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Runar, Aug 12, 2011.

1. Well when ever i smoke i get this feeling in my head like its gonnna blow up alot of pressure behind it and i also get the feeling that whenever i think my head pounds i've only smoked twice. Normal or is weed not for me?

I still enjoy the high.

2. Is it the kind of hurtful pounding or the intense mind changing pounding?

If it hurts yeah that's not normal. My head 'pounds' as I can say when I get high but I enjoy it, it's more of a mind state change.

3. It's just in your head, don't think about it.
    If it continues then yeah weed isn't for you man.

4. I have the same feeling sometimes man

Only i have been smoking for years, they just started to happen out of nowhere

I wish I knew what caused it

5. #5 bungtothehol, Aug 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Get higher grade mj

6. Yes it's normal you may be holding your hits in to long and it's just blood pressure but i get it all the time just try to ignore it and remind yourself that it's not real

7. Alright thank's guys. Bout to blaze up but needa build a sploof lol.