So is this fine ?

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by Deleted member 979967, Nov 26, 2016.

1. Yes yes I realize the fan is a botch job with a extraction fan duct stuck on the back of a big fan but is this setup fine ? It's finished until I get my cuttings tomorrow [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I'm lost on why you have a big fan pulling air out and an inline fan pushing out. Your setup looks good tho, however I don't think you need that fan on the outside!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. That's from the extraction fan it's going to push the hot air towards the window

4. sure. if temps are ok. then the setup is ok..

5. if you are above 80 you are going to have problems,,,, optimisim speaking,,,, as far as not getting heat stress id bet it could get well into the 80's and grow still.

6. i try and keep my room at 78 tops., but when it hits 78, im dimming and cooling the room

7. The temps are 20.c too cold shall I put a heater in the tent ?

8. lol why add a heater, slow down the exaust let heat build from the lamp??

9. It's winter in the U.K. It's really cold and my exhaust fan doesn't have a remote for me to control it with

10. unplug

11. if the heat builds too much plug in, if you add a heater, you heat the space, but its going to dry your shit out bigtime.

12. Ohh alright I got you but the carbon filter is for the smell? So I need t on right

13. Order a fan dimmer, 15$ on amazon, carbon filter don't matter until 12/12 for most stains