Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So is it true you get higher from joints or blunts?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lunaxyx, Jun 26, 2011.

1. My boyfriend have a disagreement about joints n blunts...while I love smoking just a blunt to my face he likes joints and I have to admit joints make me feel higher (sometimes) but blunts burn way slower so I feel like I burn less...but what do u guys think? What makes u feel more on top?

2. VApe beats allll but I like blunts

3. Blunts can hold more weed...
    So in theory blunts should get you higher. Plus they have some badass flavors.
    =3

4. technically, vapes get you the highest lol

as for a battle between blunts vs joints? blunts win every time.

5. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRDf8-vJZGs&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

I thought this vid was hilarious!!

Back on topic...

J's- better flavoring/tasting your actual buds

Blunts - last longer, burn slower

Vape/Bongs/Pipes - best way to conserve your amount, and still get major league high.

Usually it depends on your tolerance..

6. Bong Rips

7. ^ Bong or vape ftw.

But as far as the thread, as much as I hate tobacco, can't deny the amount of weed in a blunt, plus the extra head rush. I'm voting blunt.

8. To me at least, blunts get you higher, but joints give you a better, crisper high. Blunts seem to make me drag ass and feel "Blunty" lol. Like fat gross and brown lol. However I do like blunt more than joints haha. Although there's no comparison for a good joint on a nice day

9. Freebasing oil is way above even a vape. You just can't beat basing hash oil.

10. Blunts can have more buddah, joints have less paper. Depending on the shell or paper you may get different experiences. Always remember to be the one to light it. The lighter vapes many crystals in the middle making the first pull superior.

11. B-b-b-bong RIPS

12. erm..yeah that isn't what the actual thread is about...

But i do enjoy a nice joint on a warm, sunny evening :hello:

13. Well I mean naturally a 1g blunt to the dome is gonna get you higher than a .4-.5g doobie, but roll a hog leg and I'd say you'd get just as high as you would off a blunt.

14. I'm so glad I moved from spliffs to a nice glass pipe , mighty efficient . Most of my friends are thinking the same after trying it.

15. I don't see why it would make a difference. I personally hate joints and prefer blunts, but that's only because I can roll a blunt that will last awhile and I can't roll a good J. If I could roll a J just as good, I think they'd be tied. Go get a half 8th one day and roll a .8 blunt and a .8 joint and give it a try.

Actually, after thinking about it, I guess a blunt probably would work better. Only because since it burns slower, you have less weed free burning off into the air. But idk nor care, I just use my glass pieces all day.

16. I don't see how a vape gets you the highest. I've played around with one on numerous occasions, and I'll never spend a dime for one. It doesn't even burn the weed, thus not combusting everything that gets you high. I think a bong makes people feel higher because instead of just a normal inhale, they take a huge breath of air, which includes oxygen. Have you ever just take 5-10 huge breaths of air? You get pretty light headed. Do it enough and you pass out.

I like blunts the most due to the nicotine. I don't smoke cigs, so it's nice to get a little rush with a blunt.

17. i doubt theres an objective answer to this, but my take on it is that blunts get you higher all at once but sometimes i dont like the taste and i get a draggy feeling from the tobacco but thats only on occasion. joints are alot tastier and have very smooth hits, a more mellow experience but you can get higher than if you have multiple joints or just roll good and have kb.

18. #18 WNTS2BSTND, Jun 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    The vape heats the bud to the temperature just before combustion. Thc boils and evaporates at a cooler temperature then the temperature it takes for the plant matter to combust. Essentially you melt the good part of the bud and inhale it leaving the less important plant matter behind.

19. Vaporizers get you the most THC, and waste very little, if any, of your weed. With blunts and joints a lot gets "smoked by the wind" so to speak.

You might feel higher though because you're gonna get more lightheaded from smoking paper. And with blunts you gotta factor in that you're smoking tobacco as well.

20. I'm pretty sure the best thing to do is just roll a blunt and a joint. and then a few more, and then a few bowl packs.... You get the idea.