Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

so in america... do you guys actually share your bowls?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by pimpslap, May 11, 2013.

1. so ive been smoking for a bout a year. here in aus we chop up with about 50% bud 50% spin (or tobacco). it's different to smoking green as anyone who has tried will tell you, we call them billys and they are fucking addictive, ive got addicted to nicotine just off them.

anyway here we chop it up hell fine, load up a bowl, burn it and gip it (or have the bowl in one hit), then pass it to the next person and he does the same ect. i have heard tho that in america u share bowls often? do you just stop milking it halfway through? i cant imagine having to stop halfway thru my bowl and give it someone else :/ would be so unsatisfying i would imagine, but maybe not?

:smoke:

2. Usually not on a one hit bowl.
    Picture a larger bowl, enough for 5-7 hits. :smoke:

3. Lol, Sharing is caring, son.

Pack the bowl with pure weed to the top, toke it, pass it, toke it untill empty, re pack, continue untill destroyed.

4. by myself, I pack snappers.

with others, I pack full bowls. corner it if you get greens. pass to left and continue until it's dead. rinse and repeat.

5. The typical arrangement is that you take a hit and pass it to the next guy. If it's a joint or a blunt, two hits are pretty much standard.

I've never packed a mixed bowl and I've never seen it done.

6. You must pack snaps or something unless your a god and can snap a full bowl...

7. Yeah, we pack bowls that are impossible to finish in 1 hit if we're gonna share. One bowl can go around a group 1 or 2 times. 3 if it's a huge bowl or there's not a lot of people. That's how I am at least.

8. You sound so typically Australian, "Other countries, what?"

9. We pack the bowl down so its a dense ass bowl. Then you have to only light it once and it stays lit for everyone to pass around.. if not they light a corner of the bowl to get it going around again. (called cornering the bowl)

It's simply just knowing how to pack a bowl, & how to light it in group scenarios.

10. so do you just puff on the bong like a joint, just take a few hits and pass or do you each milk it and then breathe in until you just cant any more? seems like just puffing on it it would be similar to a joint and not really utilizing what makes a bong special, the big ass hits :p just packing a fat mountain in the bowl tho and all taking turns trying to gip it until you cant anymore i could find interesting :p

11. Nothing better than passing a bowl back and forth between a group of your closet friends.

12. gipping bowls back and forth between a group of your closest friends :cool:? haha i guess its just a matter of preference. im moving to cali in july so hopefully ille get to try out some american stoning techniques :D

13. Pack a biiiiig bowl, light it suck till 80 percent of lungs full remove carb/bowl clear chamber. cover carb/put bowl back in. pass it on

14. Every country does it differently

In Russia, bowl shares you

15. why would you call putting a poison like tobacco in your herb, to dilute it, "sharing" ?

16. Yeah we each take a full rip. Usually in a group of 3+ you'll put about a gram +/- into the bong and each person milks it and clears it. If you don't clear it in your first hit you can either pass it and the next person will finish your hit and take another (usually only if you're coughing off of it) or you just finish clearing it after you exhale. Sometimes our group will just pack separate bowls but that's usually only when we're using an acrylic with a small bowl.

17. Tabacco in your weed son? No.

18. In America you pack it up, straight nugs.
    Milk it. Pass it. Repeat.
    Whoever gets the beat hit (ash hit) gets greens.
    The cycle repeats.

19. lol cuz weed smoke is so good for you right bro? the tobacco gives you a head spin which is amazing and it makes the high feel like it sets in quicker. its different to smoking weed, and while i do wana try and start smoking straight green again because i see the value in it, i just find it really smelly when people are shocked by mixing weed and tobacco, if you don't like it don't do it, and dont feel the need to tell me the way im smoking is wrong :)?

ps isnt that guy in ur dp smoking a blunt? lol

20. you pack up straight nugs? jesus bro