So, I'm thinking about growing this upcoming season.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by wise budder, Jan 26, 2010.

1. I've been saving up bag seeds and even a few dro seeds here and there and read through the guide and got a pretty good idea of how I'm going to tackle it. Luckily I have a spot by my house (about 50 yards) that is concealed by a big brick structure and a shed, plus a fence. The good thing is though with a little trimming it could easily get 4-6 hours of sunlight a day. I plan on putting my seeds in a paper bag with banana peels in about early April so that when March comes around I'll be ready to get them going. I live in central Illinois so it's usually in the 50s in March and by May it's in the 60-70s. Also I realize that digging the hole and fertilizing it and putting mulch in there wouldn't be a bad idea. So I'll probably do that in February. My growing will go from May-July/August depending on how it goes. Since it's so close to my house watering won't really be a problem and the neighbors never really get out around there so concealing it won't be too much of a problem. What do you guys think of my idea?

2. Sounds like you have all your stuff figured out. I would be 110% sure that your neighbors aren't going to be snooping around back there first.

3. Yeah sounds like a sweet setup you got going.
    Will definitely keep updated if you start a grow journal

4. Yeah I'll be sure to no doubt, I've been thinking of it and planning since about last fall so I'm feeling pretty confident.