Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So I'm texting this girl I like...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tripple A, Jan 12, 2010.

1. And she said you should come visit me at work sometime (she works at a steakhouse)

So I still live with my parents and go with them wherever they want to go out to eat.

So I told her that "I will try to convince my parents to go there to eat"
    I'm so fucking stupid, I just had to put the "try" part in there...

Sorry I'm stoned and I made a dumb mistake, and decided to rant.

So of course she says try?

2. tell her your parents are hard to convince to do shit, they dont listen to you etc...good luck man

3. nah play it cool buddy, tell her you just kinda do whatever or something like that

4. OR go eat by yourself.

5. yea your at least eighteen right, get there yourself

6. The point is, I screwed up buddy.
    What are you the age police? C'mon not very many people go out to dinner at a stakehouse alone.

7. Tell her your parents are picky or whatever man, bullshit is your friend :D

8. no need to be a jerk, I was just messing with you because it made you seem like you were to young to be here, I dunno if you know you have to be 18 to be on this forum. If you saw my first post I actually tried to give you advice, either way good luck

9. deff try and change it around and be like, "yea..ill see what i can do :p" chicks like a challenge, so by giving her an indeffinite answer you leave her on her toes. so by showing up its actually kind of a surprise because she didnt know if your going or not. but idk what your style is haha

10. Single people go out all the time. Grow a pair and go there. From what you said the invitation was for you, not your family. OR you could just drop by, and not stay to eat.

11. This, or just kind of show up with some of your friends if you really don't wanna go by yourself, which i guess i could understand. Don't worry about the text tho bro, I'm sure you didn't throw it away just cuz you said try, if anything you might have accidentaly helped yourself out

12. sorry if I came off as a jerk, but yes I've been here for half a year, I know you have to be 18 :)

13. No worries dude, I didn't see your post count at first lol, either way happy hunting

14. oh this ones sooo simple.

Goto your parents, tell them youd like to eat at the steakhouse the next time your eating out..
    When they ask why, tell them a girl that likes you works there, and invited you to eat there sometime.

Thats it. They'll say yes. Its a parent thing.

About the whole "try" thing, forget about it, some people actually use the ploy of saying things like "try" all the time to act all hard to get etc, gurls pick up on that very quickly.
    If you'd said "I'll convince my parents to go there to eat" you might have sounded too eager and entheusastic.
    Basicly ether way you could have responded could be missinturpreted, so its easier to just let it slide and not complicate things over analysing it.

This topic is for general discussions btw, not apprentence smokers section... such an Apprententice smoker mistake :laughing:

15. Thanks bro, lol. but I put it in the apprentice toker's section cause I took a 2 month t-break, so when I had a bowl of purp tonight I didnt realise how high I'd get :p

16. man. have you ever spit game before.

simple fix.

"i don't want to see you at work, how about we go to dinner together sometime."
    "that way we can actually hang out"

end result = her mouth on your penis.

and your parents aren't there, and you're not AT HER WORK.

work is gay, it's not social, it sucks. get her alone, impress her, and wait to spring the whole parents thing on her. it's kind of creepy.

17. ^^ I dont get out much :(
    haha jk but no to be honest I never really was good at game

18. I've been in nearly that exact position, just swap steakhouse with bar/grill. And I just did what chillpill said, play it off and blame on your parents.

19. You're getting rep for that whether you like it or not

20. text her, right now, say exactly this. i'll guide your cock for you.

"you know, i was thinking. i don't want to see you at work. how about (now this is your choice here either a. 'You come over my house and i make you a nice dinner, and we watch a movie?' or b. 'I take you to (insert restaurant here) and then go see Alvin and the Chipmunks.) we can smoke a little bud too if you'd like. That way we can actually hang."

This will work because, all girls love cartoon kiddy movies, and a girl can't refuse a date. brownie points if you go with the cooking thing. girls will fall for that in a heart beat.

the movie you pull out better be good if she does come over though, you want to impress her.