So I'm new here,

Discussion in 'General' started by Drugzrbadz, Feb 7, 2017.

1. #1 Drugzrbadz, Feb 7, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2017
    So far Ive seen, "RIU sucks"

Some dummy who got high for his first time with his apple pipe (Who cares what the smoke looks like, you want to see big clouds )

Someone asking how to get their friend high for the first time......

Is this a site for underage/teen adults?

My goodness................

Or is it just the day?

• Like Like x 4
  2. This is the official RIU refugee camp!

• Like Like x 4
  3. Refugee campo eh? Hah

Seems RIU Has a older demographic maybe?

• Like Like x 1
  4. That any one who post like that is trolled to tears...

5. LMAO!!!! I nominate this for post of the year! Yeah, it's true. There are a LOT of underaged Billys on GC. But we hippies keep em line. Welcome to GC! :)

• Like Like x 2
  6. What's "RIU"?

• Like Like x 1
  7. I don't seemed to get trolled on there that often there's a lot of good peeps on there

8. Thanks....I think Ill stick around here...... seems active.

Ill let you figure that out with a google search.......

9. Roll up for the magical mystery tour, step right this way!

10. A magical place filled with penis jokes and epic yields....

11. After you grind up your weed with a space case, sprinkle some shatter on it and prep your zig zag, think of what happens next and you will find your answer hahaha

12. LETS BAN EM FROM COMING HERE!

• Like Like x 1
  13. I wouldn't be upset, :p

14. You Roll It Up?

15. Riu is where the old school people stay, a lot of knowledge there from back in the day and now. this is just a new generation basically.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Very capable community of DIY LED growers on there as well. Less commercial too....

• Like Like x 1
  17. You got that right, I joust like looking at pictures :p

18. Don't forget all the drug test threads.

The "OMGz guise, my parents are so ignorant about da marijuanas'"

The should I buy this pipe or that pipe.

My favorites are the IdahoPotato123 threads in which he asks the most ridiculous of questions, or the people who get their panties in a bunch and turn into internet gangster when you troll their threads.

You'll get along just fine here.

19. \

The drug test ones are funny, if you know your going to be tested how about not smoking pot?

Or do drugs that are out of your system faster.....

I wish we didn't have so many safety's in this world to prevent them from not harm Ingrid themselves, natural selection should be able to trade its path!

20. My problem with drug tests are that they disproportionately test for cannabis, the least dangerous subtance of all the drugs they test for. Alcohol is gone within a day. Many harder drugs are out of your system quite quickly. Cannabis is one of the most safest drugs, and why is it that you can drink alcohol and get hungover in your spare time, but you can't smoke weed and not get hungover in your spare time?

I would support drug tests if they excluded cannabis use. They don't test you for smoking cigarettes, do they? Nor alcohol, unless you do it on the job. Which I think we can all agree you shouldn't be doing anyways. What you do in your personal time should be your decision. Not a company's. It's perfectly fine if you disagree with using marijuana. That's fine. But that doesn't mean you should punish those users, when you hardly stigmatize drinking which is much worse than weed.

It's fine to say "Let's have a drink, pal." But it's not fine to say "Let's spark up a joint."