Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

so I'm milkin this thing...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SaintsForce, May 6, 2009.

1. Right.
    Well, since I'm poor as shit, and I'm in the dorms still, no actual glass for me.
    The piece of glass that I DO use is a jerry-rigged Sobe bottle that I use as a sort of make-shift bong.
    Regardless of how shitty it is, in relation to bongs in general, how the fuck do I "milk it"
    Cause I've done it, but sometimes I can, sometimes it (the smoke) just all pulls through like smoking through a smooth piece. So how do I actually milk it properly?

2. you either have a shitty airseal near the slide, or you made a carb and you arent covering it

3. Its hella groovy that we got another Minnesota toker.:wave: What part of the state are you in? just take a big long draw of your breath and watch as the smoke gets thinker and thicker and when the tube is filled and your lungs are about 3/4 of the way full you pull the bowl/ let off the choke and inhale the dankage.

4. onions is probably right.
    I just need to seal it better.
    Wow, i'm stupid. that seems pretty obvious now. haha
    I'm in the Cities.
    'Sota! Whereabouts are you?

5. Im in Saint Paul. What are you paying per 1/4 O of some Dank?

6. For a quad?
    ahhhh.... Well, i'm pretty sure that I got some dank last time, it was pretty darn good, hairy, not really a lot of visible trichomes but it was about 50 an 8 so...
    110?
    haha, what you paying?
    if you're one of those guys who gets dank for like, 50 an o, we'll need to meet up soon. lol

7. #7 Toby, May 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2009
    I am paying about $130 for some kill. I had purp on Sunday from this new connect I met though a friend after work. I can scoop up an O of some high mids if I drive to South Saint Paul. What do you pay for a O of mids?

Edit: The mids are $65 an ounce though this one chum in South Saint Paul

8. haha, holy jesus.
    ahhhhhhh.....
    To be completely honest, I usually get just 8th's.
    From a dorm dealer. :(
    I'm kinda new to smoking, new to the cities too.
    I just take what I get, and usually there's no variety. Its mids one time, and 40 an 8, some high mids/fire the next time and its 50.
    haha, sorry I can't be more of a help.

9. Its all groovy. :smoke:

10. woot MN, im paying 120/quarter over here in mpls...

11. GET A PICTURE

But hey it might be that your enhaling it too quick...also if you put ICE inside the bottle it will make the smoke more dense and therefore you will have thicker cooler smoke. But hey just have fun and you could easily buy a real piece for $7 and you wont have to worry about it being unhealthy

12. well, i mean, i have a spoon.
    but not quite as smooth as a home-made bong.
    it was the seal, I re-sealed it and it worked like a charm.
    I need to get an ice machine, cause i've used ice before and its amazing.