Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

so im going to the 'dam in two weeks!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by gabzk, Mar 28, 2009.

1. now tell me things i must do, places i must visit.
    its only for 3 days but hell, its free :D
    im traveling by bus from London.
    planning on visiting some of the art museums aswell, im gonna get hella spaced.

also thinking about shoving an asorted Q of hash/sativa/indica weed up my bum for the way back, were crossing the seas by ferry so.. or i could just wrap it up real tight in cling film and sticking it under the bus on the way back, probably the worst of the ideas. im thinking cause il be in a bus tho with quite a few others,less probability of being rumbled? and if i do get rumbled with weed up my bum well .... we all know how traumatizing that would be :(... any advice would help!

2. get high as fuck in the dam!!!! as far as sticking sum hash up your ass.....hmm.. i wouldent do it but thats me. if you like the feeling of a small turd stuck in your ass for a long bus ride and ferry ride go for it!!

3. hell man, id suffer that feeling to be able to blaze up some A grade Dam weed in london.
    or let one of my friends smoke it then tell him its just come outta my ass ;P lol

4. haha that would be funny as hell...but i just couldent see myself doin that...even tho i am jealous as hell that you live so close to the dam i would go alllllllll the time:hello::smoking:

5. what if you just put a bunch in a condom and then just put the condom on?

iv actualy been pondering that myself

6. well see some of us would not have room for the bud after we put the condom on:D

7. what... like on my cock? man, i cant keep hard for like half a day.

edit: not to mention my buds would be tainted with precum.

8. damn never thought about keeping it hard if it wasn't its just slide off and fall out your pant leg.

just tape some under your gooch

9. tape it to ur grundle... might hurt a bit coming off but just like a band-aid its best if u just do it quick and clean..

EDIT::: DAMNIT! u beat me to it mittens024 lol