So I'm chilling in my backyard...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Zamzalett, Mar 6, 2011.

1. ...and in my backyard I helped my parents build a gazeebo about 3 years ago (dope story, I worked a bargain with my dad. If I did most of the work on the gazeebo he promised me I could smoke in my house whenever I want, but I have to keep my grades up. I obviously said yes :D). So it's a decent day, not much wind but it's a little chilly, and I'm just sitting in my gazeebo loading up my pipe when I see 2 people start walking into my backyard.

It's my ****ing neighbors!!!

They're like this 50 year old lesbian couple, they're really sweet and nice but I was effing scared because I thought they would book me or call the cops or something... but instead they asked me if I could get them weed ;) They used to smoke back in their college days but ever since then they couldn't find any dealers, and they wanted to try smoking it again after like 30 years. I told them if they ever wanted to smoke to just come over and I would smoke them out for free. Janice (the hotter woman) makes really nice apple pies, so I told her to just bring me a slice every now & then.

Weed, nice people and pie is really all you need to live a good life. :smoke::smoke:

2. i like the other kind of pie lol

3. That's nice of you dude. I would recommend getting them their own bag though, because there's going to be times they just want to smoke alone, or your not around etc.

You should throw up pics of the gazeebo if you have any.

4. 1. get them high
    2. threesome
    3. repeat

5. Bro I wiiiiiiiish, if only they weren't lesbian ;(

6. lol..the repeat step made me laugh

7. haha that's still pretty cool that they asked you for bud. i love when people who haven't smoked in a long time get back into it. especially since the shit you give them will most likely be so much stronger than what they used to blaze

8. Aren't they 50? gross man

9. cougars? dude what are you ten? omg there older then me yuckyy!

haha just playing.

10. That's pretty sweet. I wish I had chill neighbors.

11. nawh dude, my mom's 50, so that's weird to associate anyone around that age that way. Ya digg

12. They're actually pretty fit and hot for being like 50 years old guys, no joke. They're border-line milfs, only thing that's missing is my meat in between them ;)

13. Shit if they didnt look bad i would have a sesh and then they would go crazy on your dick...you know they would they get tired of pussy every day its only natural lol

14. You shouldve asked them if you could watch or even participate once or twice.

15. that was a pretty cool story.

bro. :cool:

16. Rape. Them. Rape. Them. Rape. Them.