Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

so im checking out local news stories and...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by New display name, May 12, 2011.

1. Wow. Nice post

2. Last night on the news in my area, a man was pulled over with seven pounds of mj in his truck. Damn!

3. A) I thought that you put "raped and killed by a pony" and am extremely disappointed that this story is so tame (for the internets).

B) this has nothing to do with weed.

Nice find though. Always good to know how fucked up humanity is.

4. Eeeww! Horse rapers!:eek:

5. Apparently it's difficult to read what section you're posting in.

6. OMG, I don't know if I remembered to use a condom. I'm fucked if they find my DNA up in that pony. Somebody's gotta hide me!

7. How the hell is that funny?

8. Why the fuck would you have sex with a horse?

9. That is nasty scary shit, just think what goes through those peoples heads?

10. deep answer: that's fucked up.

deeper answer: we're both animals. why's that not ok? :smoking:

11. wtf... crazy ass people

12. yea but we arn't horses... thats like a dog fucking a goat.

13. Ha, I live about 20 mins from there and I am far from surprised! Bloody inbreds round here I tells ya!

14. You should check out "Zoo"