Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So if you say you smoke "every day"...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by HerbMama, Jul 5, 2005.

1. ...how much do you actually smoke?
    See, a good friend and I were having a discussion about how when some people say they smoke every day, it's really like a hit or two, or half a bowl...others, well, like 5 joints or like, ALLLLLLLLLLLLL day (wake & bake until bedtime) so I was wondering what y'all thought.
    I smoke almost every day. But when I say that, I pack a bowl, share it with my hubby at the end of the day, and we take like 1-2 hits...a lot of the time the bowl still has enough for us to smoke the next day (or even the day after--but I have taken to packing it smaller so we dont just leave herb in the bowl for too long)
    So anyway, I was just curious. If I didn't do the poll thing right, just reply and comment, yo.
    And sorry if this poll has been done before! Deal with it, and move on. ;)
    Peace. :smoke:

2. i smoke everyday of the week

somedays i smoke more than others,

for instance yesterday i smoked 2 bowls of headies and was very high

today i am puffing on multiple blunts. and its real chillen

3. I usually smoke several times per day. Lately a lot of my dealers have quit though. It sucks, but I've been drinking quite a lot more.

4. I should also add that those one-two biiig hits usually leave me (and hubby) happily chillin'. :D :smoke: I've always had a lower tolerance than most...with booze as well as herb. Makes the herb last longer, man, and we save money!
    Peace.

5. i smoke anywhere between 3 and 5 times in a day, when i have bud. i probably smoke more when im at home by myself then when i go over my friends cuz i can just walk up to my room and blaze anytime but we gotta drive around or wait for his dad to go out if we wanna blaze there.

6. It depends on my supply really. The way it usually goes, when I buy a bag, I'll smoke a few joints/bowl packs (with a blunt, if the bag is fat). If I plan to buy more, then I'll continue on that "plan", but if I know it will be a couple of days before I can get more (or if I'm planning to take a tolerance break), then I'll go to one or two joints a day.

7. i smoke everyday unless im dry...i usually smoke a good bowl or 2 if i feel lioke it... but my bowl packs a good .5-.8 so its plenty to get me high. like now. im high. off of 1 fat bowl pack. bye.

8. depends if i am alone or with people. if im alone i can get pretty damn high off one j/bowl but if im with people we usually smoke like 4-9 bowls, thats with like 2 other people, and really good bud.

9. like 5+ bowls a day, except in when a lot of friends are over, than its like 10+, and if were not drinking that night then we usually just smoke more

10. I smoke about a bowl and a few hits off a joint every evening. If I'm only smoking a joint depending on how fat it is, I normally smoke 1/3 maybe more... On the weekends I tend to start smoking around 2 or 3pm so I will smoke a few bowls/or a full joint and a bowl. I try to pace myself, Once I start smoking I usually drag it out until I go to sleep. (M-F 6:00-10:00pm / S-S 3:00-10:00pm)

11. When I can afford it I smoke everyday, but that only means 2-3 bowls throughout the course of the day. Like a bowl when I wake up, one when Trent is napping, and one before bed.

12. I smoke at least once a day, and its usuaully at least a dime sack per sitting... I'd say on average I smoke between 2 and 3 grams a day.

13. I smoke several bowls (or j's) a day.

14. i smoke bout 6 bowls and a spliff on an average day, maybe 2 spliffs, sometimes like 4 spliffs and 2 bowls dunno lol.

over 1.7 grams a day tho..

15. "I smoke two joints in the morning...I smoke two joints at night"...etc., etc.

That's how it usually goes, but if money is tight, or people are going dry, at least a blunt and a bowl pack or two.

16. ive probabaly seriously smoked like at tops 10 joints in my life time.... its usually blunts all day but sometimes out my bowl or bong... i use to pack my bowl so tight i could fit a rellos worth in it.. like 2-3grams in it... i use to shove it in there hella fucking tight then shove a peice of incent in there to make a hole so i could actually inhale... cause if you didnt it was so packed that no air would suck the flame down... but id say i smoked around 5-6 grams a day easily... usually all blunts

17. Same here...

I voted for the last one - as I can be quite the pothead and smoke from sun up til it's about to come up again the next day... Lately, though, I've cut back a lot and have been drinkin more :D

18. I picked the last one myself^^^

When i get out of work i smoke about 5 bowls then im off to my buddy house to smoke 10-20 more bowls and look at his plants till we get dizzy :D

When you grow your own you tend to smoke like its free :smoke:

19. Probably 3 bowls a day normally but yesterday I smoked over an eighter by myself (Like a half oz with some friends) so I fluctuate alot...

20. well i dont smoke everyday anymore, but when i was i would smoke before school, after school at like 245 and then at night anytime from 6-9