So i went to get an eye exam

Discussion in 'General' started by Turko, Aug 14, 2012.

1. Since my eye prescription changes a lot I still go yearly to the eye doctor. I had recently bought a TASM pipe from the grass city store and holy shit it's awesome. So I smoke before entering the doctors exam and she starts testing my eye with all those machines they have. Like the one with lights and stuff. Not going to lie. It was pretty trippy. So yea. Hope everything is going well for people.

2. All is well in this neck of the woods, my good sir.

3. it must suck to have shitty vision.

4. I had an eye exam for the first time in years a few months ago. They said apparently I have no sense of depth perception in my right eye. Almost legally blind in that eye. They were amazed I went so many years driving and whatnot without corrective vision. I paid like $30 for some more detailed test that they were supposed to send to my primary care physician and the fuckers tested me, charged me, yet don't have any records of it..

5. Definitely does.

6. If your vision varies a lot, get checked for diabetes! Your sugar levels can affect your vision.

My hubby's inability to have a single set of glasses work for him is what tipped his optometrist off that the hubby had diabetes. When he went in to see the doctor, turned out that his blood sugar was over 600! (Around 100 is normal! :eek: )

Granny :wave:

7. I also recently got my eyes checked. Left, 20/20, possibly slighty better. Right, 20/fucking 50. I am basically a one eyed retard because my brain was ignoring the signal from my right eye and only using my left.

Not sure what the fuck happened because my vision used to be great, I'm guessing all the damn computer use had an effect.

8. [quote name='"Storm Crow"']If your vision varies a lot, get checked for diabetes! Your sugar levels can affect your vision.

My hubby's inability to have a single set of glasses work for him is what tipped his optometrist off that the hubby had diabetes. When he went in to see the doctor, turned out that his blood sugar was over 600! (Around 100 is normal! :eek: )

Granny :wave:[/quote]

Dam. I hope that's not happening to me. Hope your hubby stays well!!

9. [quote name='"thesavagepony"']I also recently got my eyes checked. Left, 20/20, possibly slighty better. Right, 20/fucking 50. I am basically a one eyed retard because my brain was ignoring the signal from my right eye and only using my left.

Not sure what the fuck happened because my vision used to be great, I'm guessing all the damn computer use had an effect.[/quote]

You can be a pirate!!! Sorry if that was mean :(

10. wear sunglasses in the grow room people

11. my prescription is -5.50 lol