So i went to a friends house

Discussion in 'General' started by Phil Bowles, Oct 11, 2009.

1. and we were drinking and smoking hookah along with a bit of weed.
    when we ran out of smoking materials we began taking shots of tequila, i poured myself a ginormous shot and i had a cup of sierra mist as a chaser. everyone began staring at me calling me a mad man and started talking all kinds of shit. So i just poured the shot in my cup of soda and it was fantastic :D

is there a name for this drink
    7/10 sierra mist
    3/10 tequila

we call it the lantern hill

2. That actually sounds pretty good... I'll have to try that sometime :)

3. What the fuck is a chaser?! :devious:

4. aha i'm with this guy. beer is an acceptable chaser i suppose

5. chaser is a beverage that you drink after you consume an alcoholic drink. kinda like how some people smoke cigarettes after smoking bud

6. Not really. A chaser is for people that can't do straight shots.

7. me and my friend invented a drink called a Blue Tick.

It's Kroger Brand Blue Raspberry Fruit Beverage (2/3) mixed with Boxed Franzia Chardonnay (1/3), with one shot of white Rum. It's quite fantastic

Edit: I've chased a shot of tequila with a bong hit once. The closest I've got to doing strikeout

8. No, chaser is for someone with a vagina.

9. pretty much...im a pussy when it comes to alcohol so i always use a chaser...actually just drink rum and cokes (but alcohol sucks...such boring shit, weed and drugs are wayy better)...but this story is pretty pointless lol

honestly i could care less what people think of me so if u wanna call me a poon for using a chaser then ill just tell u to fuck off lol

10. Alcohol = Drug :rolleyes:

11. im not a drinker at all

im always looking for some way to make the drink more tolerable, i just got lucky this time :D

12. It's not meant to insult you man. I don't care if you have to use a chaser when you're drinking.

13. Shots are for pussys who don't drink out of the bottle.

14. lol yeah i know but i mean real drugs...like acid, xtc, shrooms, coke, pharms, good stuff like that haha

lol it wasnt a personal response to you...im just saying that A LOT of people who think they are fucking awesome will say that kinda shit...and i dont give a fuck what they think lol

15. My chaser happens to be a lime. When it comes to tequila, that is.

I love chasing, because alcohol tastes like shit, and that taste lingering in my mouth is unpleasant.

OP, sounds like a good drink. I'll have to try it.

16. we were both being completely sarcastic?

17. . . . and so people who cant do straight shots drink something right after they take tehy shot

i'm not wrong

18. Hahahaha