so i went hunting last night....

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by r3adi7, Jun 7, 2009.

1. #1 r3adi7, Jun 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2009
    and found some of these bad boys. i know the pictures are shitty but its all i can do for know. im pretty sure the more conical ones are psilocybin containing mushrooms but i was just wondering if anyone could help me id the little white ones. they were growing in clusters in a pasture and had no stems or gills. just a bunch of white golf ball looking things growing out of the ground. this is my first time hunting so any help would be appreciated.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. wheres barnkis when you need him...

3. qft lol

4. I don't know a whole lot about mushrooms but I'd have to say, NO!

5. as far as i can tell (and i can't tell much by the pics) those are not active mushrooms, although they very well might be toxic.
    post this on shroomery and get back to us.

6. I don't think so. Why risk

7. here are some better pics. im just gonna chuck the white ones.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. Find a much better answer HERE

9. yeah i posted there too

10. eat them and find out... haha

11. nah, id rather not die

12. those conical ones don't look real to me. the caps don't look full or meaty enough for lack of a better term. i suggest you don't eat any of them any make spore prints for all of them and post as much information as you can give on the shroomery to get some real help. there's more to mushrooms than thinking you know a species or looking at pictures online. those could still kill you

13. yeah i know, im thinking of just ditching this whole idea of free shrooms and just go buy some home grown ones. doesn't seem worth the risk. was fun hunting for them though

14. yeah, that would be smart. i would just spore print them real fast and get them on the shroomery ASAP. you can get legit results on the kind of mushrooms you have in about 3-4 days.

15. those shrooms look like regular ink caps, that are probably the most common mushroom you can find on earth. no chemicals though

16. shroomery.org, legit mycologists there, not here

17. i have been studying mycology for the past 5 years and have an insane passion for fungi of all kinds! i eat so many random mushrooms. soo gooood
    but if you really have any dihard questions you could always send your pics to fungi perfecti they would indentify them for you