Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So I was thinking...

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by cassie420, Sep 11, 2009.

1. Today, as I was eating an Oreo, I came up with a wonderful idea!
    So if someone took an Oreo and scraped all the frosting off put some peanut butter on there and made a firecracker, would that work? I mean it cant be any different from a normal cracker just yummier! :rolleyes:

I think Im going to try my plan out tonight and test it with some shwag I got for making brownies the other day. So tell me your opinion and I'll come back to you later with my results.

2. Hmm, I guess my idea isn't as great as it seemed. Nobody has posted.
    Ehh I was pretty baked when I came up with it.
    I still have to try it though.

3. haha yea thats a good idea. i might try that sometime lol

4. If you wanna go all out get two large Mrs. Fields cookies and use those to make the firecracker.

5. Please try it out and report back!

It sounds like it would work fine

6. Oreos work I have posted somewhere on this forum but the taste is good at first and if you eaten several 100 like me the taste of it becomes nasty. As long as you have peanut butter you can sandwich it between anything. I prefer vanilla fingers or vanilla wafers but thats me