Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So I was smoking in the graveyard...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by reverseSTONED, May 8, 2011.

1. #1 reverseSTONED, May 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2011
    I was smokin in the grave yard with some friends (while we were also tripping shrooms...crazy day) and we looked up and saw this.

I couldn't tell if it was real that day, so I went back the next night and took this picture with my phone. Ladies and Gents, it's real. May we all praise her holy name.

Attached Files:

2. dig 'er up and smoke that shit

3. that's awesome

4. Damn. Only 26?

5. the 1800s were fucked up man

6. Ridiculous.

7. there was a girl in my school whos name is mary jane.

8. Thats what I was thinking... Bummer.

9. #10 BurnAFewDown, May 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    She prolly OD'd on herself :p

10. She probably somehow sparked 1000 pounds of bud, inhaled it all, and overdosed on thc.

11. R.I.P Mary Jane.... `sobs´

12. wow mary jane keif

13. Personally, I'm just jealous of Mr. Jacob Knecht. The man MARRIED someone named Mary J. Kieft... talk about life goals!

14. I wonder if she was good at sex

15. its not too late to find out :ey:

16. Dude, that's epic. Good catch. Also I've never smoked in a graveyard, that shit's fucking scary!

17. LOL! :laughing:

18. bump for the late night tokers :smoke:

19. ahha thanks man, probs wouldn't have seen this if it wasn't fot he bump:smoke: