so i was kinda wondering if u can vape hash

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by BleakC, Apr 29, 2013.

1. so i am 100% of the idear that weed>hash but sometimes in my hometown the dealer has shit stuff and he only has hash ans since i will b vaping soon i was wondering if i will have to roll it up or i can vape it. it would make sens that vaping it works cause it has THC and all cannaboidsinside but i wanted to ask some1 who is more experienced with vaporizers b4 i fuck up.

2. Depends on the vaporizer. Some you can put cotton in as a foundation, others you might fuck up if you do that. What kind of vape do you have?

3. if you have a whip style like a hookah hose, my vaporbrother works great for vapin hash

4. airiser solo portable

5. Yep you can just throw cotton in the bowl and use that as a foundation for hash. Just fill the bowl halfway with cotton :wave:

6. He's in Europe, so there is a good chance it's drysift as opposed to oil.

If you are trying to vape full melt hash, then the cotton ball is exactly the way to go. If the hash you are getting is more pressed kief and burns instead of melts, you can throw that directly into the vape bowl.

7. My general rule of thumb is that if whatever I'm putting in is smaller than my screen or won't vape without being lifted, use cotton. So some kinds of tobacco, loads of kief, or any form of hash (e-cig tincture all the way up to full melt). :smoking:

8. alright thanks a ton!

and ofc vape is the way to go

9. weed > hash? Are we both thinking about the same thing? Like the big blocks of concentrated thc?

10. Magic flight can I use hash in
    Or kief