So I was hitting the vape alone in my dorm

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by omgimonfrie, Aug 28, 2010.

1. I thought I heard someone walking down the hall with other people say “potheads.....somethingsomethingsomething”

Whatever you know? Then I notice the light on the smoke detector is flashing. "does it always flash? “Maybe those guys were firemen. They sounded like they had been through this drill before. And maybe they were just waiting for the cops”

I ran into the other bedroom to check if their smoke detector was flashing. It wasn't.

I started hearing people in the hall agian. They had keys. Possibly keys that could open my door. Maybe they really were just waiting for the campus police to show up

I grabed my weed, the scale, my grinder, the whip, and my kief stash and hid it on top of the cardboard ceiling tiles in the living room.

I spent the next 5 minutes glued to the peephole. No one was walking down the hall. I start thinking maybe they're going to come in the neighboring bedroom's door. I thought I heard something from the other room so I run into the other bedroom to look out that peep hole.

That time I saw that their smoke detector was also flashing. The LED was only on one side and I couldn't see it from the first angle. Plus I had all the lights turned off which totally added to my paranoia.

I completely freaked out over nothing.
    And thats not even the worst time I've had that happen.

I love coming out of a paranoia attack. I start cracking up every time. This is the funniest drug in the world, in more than just one way!

2. don't let your guard down, that's when they get ya.

3. Yea I know. Thats why I put all my shit up there. The only other things I had were the vape its self and the attachment that came with it that actually is for incense. I was planning on saying that I just got it up to temp for shits and giggles and that the smell must be some kind of coating they put on the vapes when their new.

Even if you know its BS its always better to listen to your paranoia. Up to a point. Even though nothing happened I was totally prepared for the cops to be at my door. The question is would they have been ready to face a prepared stoner?

4. That kind of situation is what I like to call "the fear". But I know exactly what you mean, I had it all the time when I lived at home in high school.

5. Dude, smoking in the dorm would give me a heart attack! haha I duno how you do that :p

6. Last year I never smoked in my dorm, only my friends who was at the end of the hall, and it was the last few weeks of the semester when we did. It never smelled the hall though, he taped the door, put a towel down, opened the big ass windows and had 2 big ass fans blowing

7. Paranoia sucks, especially when you are high, that shit is like x999999999 times worst.

8. A vape would never set off a smoke detector.

Because there's no real smoke.

9. lmao
    "Be be cool man just be coool" nah but better to freak out than say fuck it, i pulled dumb pothead move in the past friend yelled cops on the road and that they were coming i just smoked in the alley like they wont come in here. lol

10. Aww man I hate when I get paranoid, because I make ANYTHING believable. One time I was smoking a blunt and I heard this whistling sound. Needless to say, I thought an atom bomb was falling from the sky. I looked out every window and didn't see shit. So I ran out the apartment to check, I didn't see it. I went back upstairs and realized it was my fan...

Sorry to hijack, good thread ma dude.

11. I, too, love coming down after a paranoia attack. It's always like "WTF, HAHA!, ETC ETC" But you should be taking some preemptive steps just in case.

12. lol it is funny to think about after it happens and you start blazing again.

13. How do you smoke in the dorm? I have a window fan that I setup to suck air out. I just blow the vapor out it. I have smoked a bowl in here tho. As long as you stay close to the fan your golden. Really dont need it just for the vape but it never hurts.

Now if I can just talk my friend into driving my bong out here hehe

14. dude i had a huge freakout freshman year one time smokin in my room

i was bumpin some tunes in my room and i just started smoking a bowl. i was using a sploof and blowin my hits out the window so i thought i was all good. all of a sudden i hear a knock at my door and i look thru the peepholes and there are 2 RA's there so im like fuck fuck fuckk.

i yell "one second" as i spray febreeeze and hide all my shit away. so i open the door and try to act all normal and shit and theyre jus like, could u turn ur music down, its quiet hours.

i had never been so relieved in my life, so i smoked anotha bowl to relax again lol

15. I'm right there with ya, everyone I hear a whistling sound I'm frantically looking out the windows for an atomic bomb to drop. ;)

16. in 12 years of smoking i've never set off one smoke alarm from weed or tobacco. and thats in clubs, businesses, dorms, hotels, schools, bathrooms, a ferry, bars etc. etc.

so don't worry about them...personally i cant believe i lasted in the dorms, blazing without getting caught...that paranoia sucks.

17. Really Kiefer Suthrlnd? Prehaps the level of smoke that sets them off is to high to be accidentally reached.

Now if I had the money I'm sure I could hotbox my room till it went off. Thats really interesting though

18. Damn you went overboard with this one never smoke alone or without some type of noise whether its a tv or a stereo. Silence will kick in paranoia!

19. Yea, in my dorm last year me and my roommate always thought we heard dogs walking down the hallway. Like drug dogs or something, but they never even did that ever lol.

20. This sounds like me every single day at my dorm last year. Except I didn't even have a vape. I was blazing a raw bowl with just a towel under the door and some febreezey. I even got the ol' real-life knock while blazing. I just stop dead in my tracks and pretend to not be home.