So I was driving down the highway just now...

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Eclecticity, Sep 18, 2013.

1. So I was driving down the highway just now, south of the Sea-Tac Airport in Washington.  What did I see? A new business opened up called "Vape World".  Pretty amazing, change is in the air.

2. I live near tacoma... There's tons of similar shops?

3. I live in South Dakota near the border of Minnesota and they have shops in Minnesota that already sell vaporizers.  I noticed a few years ago that they were selling Volcanoes.  It does seem like those shops are under strict regulations since they get raided.

4. cant wait till we get to Colorado .

5. We have head shops here in Arkansas although it is a felony to posess paraphenilia. When you go into the shop the salesperson will always talk about using "your favorite of tobacco" in whatever pipe you were looking at....pretty weird. It's perfectly Ok to have a pipe until you have smoked pot out of it...then it becomes dangerous.

6. Its the same way around South Dakota/Minnesota.  They sell them pipes in shops and they will even give you some tobacco so you can try it out without making them look bad.  But once you smoke pot with it, then it becomes illegal.  Its ok to smoke something out of it that will kill you, but not ok to use it for something that god created.  Makes no sense.

7. I live in Lakewood,right next to Tacoma,alot of new business is opening up for mmj.

8. Hahaha try coming to LA and cruising down Ventura boulevard, there's at least one dispensary on every street, not to mention the hash bars

9. There's plenty of them in Austin. 

10. I am assuming this means a place where you can vape. We have the vapor room lounge on my area. There are about 10 volcanos set up and people just come in to burn. The only down side is you have To buy product from them if you want to enjoy.

11. That's a downside? The fact alone that you can do that is amazing.

12. These 2 states will set the standards for how to sell recreational cannabis, standards need to be consistently high.

I cant believe I am stuck in the FUCKING dark ages UK, ahh well good luck and enjoy your 100% legal cannabis.

13. Next time you come out you will need to take a trip to the bay. That is where is all started.

14. What he said ^
    Bay buds yummmmm :)

15. Next time I come out hopefully it will be to stay.

16. #16 ChieferKeyah, Sep 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2013
    Dude you should be waiting for Starbucks to becone a real "coffee shop"Sent from my SCH-R820 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Dudes right i use to live in Minnesota we have quite bit of vape shops and tons of headshops that can be huge there, I really bet Minnesota will legalize it very soon....maybe then I shall return

They have one in Laverne and I think they also have a decent sized one in Mankato.

19. For me it was always Smokedale in Minneapolis is by far the biggest I have ever freaking seen and that's where I got this locally made beauty it's a 2 x 8 arm perc with a dome perc and ice catcher in the dark top, but sadly the top tree perc is broken :/ but still hits harder then a major league slugger but otherwise I loved the size of the hideaways that were in the metro area

Attached Files:

20. He is not talking about a head shop. He is referring to a place with lots of vaporizers for people to smoke out of. Pretty sure those are not in MN