so i want to try shrooms...

Discussion in 'General' started by lumpymayo, May 31, 2007.

1. ok, so ive made up my mind. i want to try shrooms. my friend said he can find some for me, for around $10-15 a gram.

what i am wanting to know is, is a gram of shrooms enough to make me trip?
    i dont want it to be too intense the first time, in fear of having a bad trip,etc.

also, after have doing them a time or two, how much would i have to eat to have a really good trip, seeing stuff and all of the other good stuff?

2. i'd say get 2 grams

3. Try using the search button.

Plenty of resources there.

4. i did search, and i read quite a few threads actually. i just didnt see the information i was looking for.

5. I want to trip also on shrooms, my buddies have tried it and say that you should eat 2-3.5 grams your 1st trip, im eating an 8th my 1st time, and my buddies are eating between 5-7 grams, man hopefully i can get some this summer.

6. i had an eight to start with but then ate like another 2-3 stems shortly after and i had an amazing trip

7. whats wrong with the GENERAL forum?

8. it really depends on the quality of the mushrooms. Ive eaten a half 1/8th and tripped twice as hard as when ive eaten 3+4 grams respectively. If you see a lot of blue spots on the shrooms thats a good sign and you should take less of those.