So i want to start growing and...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by akdopeman, Apr 27, 2008.

1. SO i want to start growing.. but i don't have any seeds i need to buy seeds but has to have total stealth packaging with no hints of what the package contains on it. Also i will be growing outdoors and need some suggestions on seeds that will grow very well outdoors and are easy to grow i will have plenty of sunlight i live in Alaska. hope fully you can help me out all growing tips for outdoors will be greatly appreciated.:D what supplies i will need?

2. AKDOPEMAN- Im guessing this is your first attempt at growing Mj so first off you need to save your money. Second you need to go and pick up a sack of schwag and get the seeds from your sack. Bagseeds are more then adequate for your first time growing. Remember, since your new chances are things might not go so hot so why spend 50-120 dollars on seeds when bag seeds cost a WHOLE lot less.

Make sure the seeds that you use from the bagseed are the darker colored ones. Reason for this is because the ones that are lighter in color ( whitish ) are immature.

Then after you have your seeds, your going to need to germinate them in a wet paper towel that has been folded over, dampened ( not soaking wet), and placed in a plastic ziploc and let sit in a dark dresser drawer. After about a a day or two you should see the beginning of a sprouted root comming from the seed.

next , once you've germinated your seed you need to figure out whether you are wanting to pot them in containers ( preferably a 5 gallon pot so you dont have to transplant later ) or just place them into the ground. If you choose to place them into the ground your going to want to dig your hole and place in your own fresh soil so that it is suitable for your sprouts.

Once you've decided on which style ( in the ground or in a pot ) your going to plant them, place the germinated seed with the pointed end of the seed down about a 1/2" into the soil. Give the newly germinated seeds a little watering ( about a water bottle caps full ) and about a day or two later you should see newly sprouting MJ.

Good luck and if you need me to explain anything else let me know.
    Also checkout the stickied posts/grow guides for the beginners and all other grow guides in these forums.
    http://forum.grasscity.com/general-outdoor-growing/27092-gr0wers-depth-how-grow-outdoors.html
    http://forum.grasscity.com/absolute-beginners/15076-germination-420-a.html
    If you haven't spent a good solid amount of time here reading these guides then likely it will make things a little harder one you. Knowledge is the key to your MJ grow careers. The greater your knowledge and understanding the greater amounts of bud you will be harvesting!!!!

:smoke:

3. yeah he gave good advice, shouldn't waste your money yet cause there is a chance you won't get any bud. so just take it as a first time just to learn and not plan on getting bud cause as he said you need to learn to be able to succesfully grow herbs but any how GL:smoking: